Ludia Forums

Does anyone Rememder Jurassic Park

does anyone remember jurassic park?

Anyone come on?

Wdym does anyone remember jurassic park??? like the movie, the book, the game what?

3 Likes

both -_-ll

I think if you’re a hardcore fan and you’re playing this game, no one is going to forget Jurassic Park.

12 Likes

I sure do remember
I mean, i think most people got to love dinos because of this movie

5 Likes

yeah :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

I couldn’t forget this movie even if I tried. :grinning::sauropod::t_rex: Will always be one of my favorites.

I was in my preteens when the movie originally came out.

I had went to an amusement park with my family earlier in the day. It was really hot and just about every ride had broken down. Lol

So finally we gave up and went home. Since there was still time left in the day we decided to watch a movie and it ended up being Jurassic Park. I don’t think anything scared me more than the Dilophosaurus that attacked Nedry. Lol :laughing:

My friend and I went to an anniversary showing for the 25th anniversary a couple of years ago and I remember raising my hand proudly when asked how many people remember the movie when it first came out. :blush:

10 Likes

Great post :+1:

1 Like

Then yes I remember them all they were both really really good.

1 Like

5 Likes

This is the name of my alliance.

7 Likes

Jurassic Park was the first movie I ever seen at the cinema as a child, opening week here in Aussieland, will never forget it…I even remember the choc top ice cream my father got me lol

4 Likes

How can I forget a movie I’ve watched 40+ times and counting…

3 Likes

Back in the days when you could go to a horror movie alone as a 9 year old kid without anyone questioning it.
Yeah, I saw it (at 9) and loved it! Got pretty anxious at the rex and raptor scenes but it was the best movie I would have seen for many years.

3 Likes

The electrocution, the water shaking in the cup, hands in dinosaur droppings, the spit and her screams.

3 Likes

Hello everyone

Yeah - I remember. Sorry, I know I have shared these shots before…

4 Likes

cool man :smiley:

1 Like