Ludia Forums

Does it justified to boost Geminititan's speed?

As title, for upper players who are currently using Gem, I just created it and I am at around 4000~ trophies.

My thought on speed boosting it, is due to I-Rex and Allosino - I still encounter them from time to time and I think it would be great to get an upper hand in some situations…But then I’m thinking, maybe these situations are so rare that it doesn’t really justify speed boosting it ? Because it will take a lot of speed boosts to counter the other speed boosted I Rex or Allosino.

For the others, Gem is innately slower so it doesn’t worth it. Besides it has slowing rampage ready on T1.

Do you speed boost it or not ?

I only took it to t1 because it outspeeds non-boosted DC’s. So they don’t get a hit off. It really has an all around kit. I am having so much fun with it.
As of now I don’t see speed as being important other then that matchup. But you may notice different situations in your trophy range. Just gotta play around and see what is needed

i see its the only in your team not lvl 30.
but if only t6 boosted is more than 10k health even at 29.
:scream:

Screenshot_20190824-103214
Hopefully be finished this weekend

9 Likes

no, noooooo…
bye, practicekat. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

isn’t diplodocus daily reward exclusive? isn’t this week last for diplo?

1 Like

It is. I can usually get 2 fuses every 3 days with the dailies and sanctuaries. It has helped a ton

1 Like

mmm, i forgot sanctuaries hahaha.

well… next week a full lvl 30 then. :clap:

maybe ludia don’t nerf any with 1.9 release.

1 Like

be aware that zBatman only need to boost 4 dinos.

its coming hahaha.

i would pay to see a challenge between @zBatman and @Idgt902
:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hello @Idgt902 , ur Gemini is a beast.

I honestly love it. It has taken some time to figure the move patterns/selection for every situation. But it definitely holds its own

1 Like

do u believe ardentismaxima would be as good if gets a little buff?

1 Like

I hope it will get 20% attack buffed- enough to kill Thor one vs one.

I just tried a couple battles where I lost to boosted Irex and Allosino…Then I said “screw it!” and dumped half of my speed boosts to it lol Hope I won’t regret that.

Don’t stand much of a chance vs him… Maybe hella good RNG and his worst possible hand. I believe he beat me with common-epics not even close to his good setup.

1 Like