Does Multi-Fusion Get More DNA?

Planning to upgrade my team soon and I was wondering if multi-fusion gets you more DNA…

1 Like

I think the chances are the same, but it lets you fuse faster if you have a large amount of dna

On average, no. You will receive about 22 DNA on average no matter what multi-fuse you select. Multi-fuse just clicks the Fuse button 5, 20, 50, 100, or 250 times so you don’t have to.

1 Like

Technically no, the only variable in MF that doesn’t exist in normal fusion is the amount of times you roll.

1 Like

No. You just have a probability to get more, just a probability.
I got 50 and 220 for a 5x multifuse. It’s not guaranteed.

1 Like

No hard data tbh, just recently I did a 5x fuse for pyrri and all 5 fuses turned up 10 dna. A measly 50 dna lol. On my single fuse for rinex, I got a 50. Just pure rng if you ask me.

1 Like

No. It sometimes feels like it personally, but I think it’s just a saliency thing–it’s harder to keep track of all the big fuses when you do them one by one, whereas a multi-fuse advertises them all to you at once, so it seems like you’re getting more. AFAIK there’s no actual benefit in terms of DNA collected tho

1 Like

@OrigamiRobot went into detail about it a while back. I talked with them about it but idk if I’m allowed to share it here