Does Turamoloch replace any of my team?

Got Turamoloch yesterday and can’t see where it fits in. Ankyntrosaurus is a great starter for me, taken out many a level 26 Stegodeus. Anything else people think it should replace?

Would say tragodistis

Might try that out. Not very useful apart from armour

1 Like

Was thinking you got the ankyntrosaurus anyways and you like using it even though i am not so familier with the tourmoloch as i am still leveling my paramoloch up that has got me off the a great start many times i can only assume tourmoloch will be equaly as effective

1 Like

If anything I’ll try it out, haven’t heard great things about it but I can’t face not having a unique in my team aha

1 Like

I couldn’t do with not having a legendary in the team but monometrodon ain’t good enough. Heard tourmoloch had a nerf in last update but yh i will still have to see what he is like myself when i unlock him

1 Like

Nope. You could for fun but I would not call any of those trades a likely improvement to your win %.

1 Like

Ankytro is so predictable though and against an immune and your in trouble. I’d dump it fo sho

Maybe but I usually do well with it. It’s definitely going when I get trykosaurus, then I’ll have a proper Stegodeus counter

No pressure tomorrow with the Kentro event.
I’m hoping to get Tryko also :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Good luck on the fuses.

Cheers I’m a bit optimistic really though. I’m gonna need to be a sharp shooter tomorrow to get enough DNA.

230/250 on tryko so unless I really screw up darting I’ll get it

1 Like