Ludia Forums

Doing code 19

Is it worth doing code 19?
If u get a perfect containment u get five monophosaurus DNA and sone more xp
Is it worth ur time doing the code 19 or just to let Owen do it.

I do some of them but not all of them

Yes. DNA rewards as well.

4 Likes

Why do thy escape? We give them free food and water and they just leave us?
:slightly_frowning_face:

Whenever I put my alanqa and limnocelis next to each other there would always be code 19 in one of those creatures?
Then I separated their enclosures and the code 19 wave ended.
Could they have communicated with each other to strategically escape?:thinking:

1 Like

I was able to get a few perfect scores today to show you how much DNA you can get. You can actually get even more if you have better dinos and a lot of them. A full paddock is better than less of the same dino that have a higher level.

6 Likes

It’s 100% worth it to do all code 19’s. Not just for the sdna, but also the free dna. Plus code 19’s are needed to get some bdna rewards.

Code 19 is much easier to do on a large screen. I have a harder time on my iphone. Far easier on my iPad.

Watch the video on here on doing code 19’s . The big carnivore code 19’s are easiest to do. You only have to do 1 slider, so less chance to miss. Plus if your perfect on the earlier parts, you only have to get get 1 of the sliders to get max dna.

Early in the game, dna is not that hard to come by, but late in the game when your hatching 70k hybrids, it runs out fast!

I always do code19’s as soon as s available. That way if you fail, you can round up the dinos usually before the day challenges reset. Then you dont have to waste dinobucks to get your escaped dinos ready.

6 Likes

It is free DNA and S-DNA. You get 20-1000 DNA and 5-10 S-DNA,so ot is SO worth it

3 Likes

Is that true? How did you figure out that code 19 gives you more DNA when you have a lot of copies than when you have high level creatures?

3 Likes

If you need some light reading…

6 Likes

Oh thank for that, I haven’t seen this thread!

4 Likes

Yes, that’s why I mentioned over in the Obtainable Boss thread, that constantly getting missions to Fuse creatures is counter-productive to maximizing Code 19 rewards, as I generally don’t evolve any Jurassics I hatch unless and until the paddock gets filled, or I do need it at a higher level for other goals.

I also like to keep a lot of lvl 1 creatures for normal Boss missions, where I want to complete things like attack missions, while doing the least amount of damage. So even the non-Jurassic creatures that don’t have Code 19s, I like having non-evolved low-level copies of.

4 Likes

Here’s my most recent write-up on optimizing the Code 19s as well. I personally have started doing them mainly on my Android smartphone, due to a bug in the ‘N’ trace element that occurs for me on iOS, and with practice I’m getting much more consistent on the smaller screen, although still not likely to get perfect scores on the 31 point ones, but usually just send Owen for them instead of stashing paddocks.

2 Likes

I do them whenever the pop up. Superhybrids are incredibly useful, plus you can get some decent DNA amounts as well. I do not (yet) manage my park to try maximize the DNA rewards, and I still typically get at least one reward at 400+ DNA per day. I would guess I average around 1,000 DNA per day on Code 19s - especially since they moved to having more tries per day.

2 Likes