Doing Daily Gobber's amber trade

I am sad to admit it but Dang it’s hard to complete this for me… I was blazing thru the regular duty lol list fine&fast…even weekly I was able to do in a day usually … :confused:However that whole amber trade? Ha! I’ve gotten did of me doubles &tho I have a decent amount of Rares/Exclusive I wanna let them go… So back2back dbl journeys w/ Meatlug&Stormfly…& Getting Toothless to get as many fast to go Dragons(but they’re only 5 raw amber) 1,000 pieces is a bit much for 1 lil ole polished piece…2-3 days ago I was like :laughing: I did it! Nope 4 hours went last that daily pk… :unamused:

1 Like

The only and simple things you need are legendary dragons. Collect the necessary Items.

1 Like

Legendary leveled dragons don’t seem all that great get but maybe after the 2nd training? Highest level Dragon I have is 54’&52’s…

1 Like

Wrong way . The green death is a legendary dragon for example. Totally there are 9 of them in caves or on Islands.

2 Likes

Oh I gotcha :joy: lol @self! Dang…yup I don’t even have him yet…well any of em tbh…it’s a Slowwwww process me friend…it’s like ~~•

:honey_pot: going :up: :point_up_2: a :mount_fuji: in the :dash: :cyclone: :snowflake: :snowman: :snowflake: :cyclone: :dash: :clock5: :warning:
Slow as Molasses/Honey going uphill in winter time.(translation provided for me Moji ’ speak) :smirk:

Thanx Rain

1 Like