Dollar amount dropped indicated an incubator purchase

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: My dollar amount was dropped indicating an incubator purchase. For some reason it looks like I bought a premium incubator. I didn’t. I just had a huge dollar amount drop, and possibly some random dinosaur gains.
Area is was found in: In game.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- No clue.
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: First time I noticed.

What type of device are you using: Android S7 edge

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
I don’t expect compensation, because I am used to horrible customer from other online companies, so if I don’t get the dollars I am not surprised. I just want you guys to know, it happened to me, and I did not intentionally make the purchase. So my guess is some type of extra button fail safe needs to be put in for approval of purchases.

I’m sorry to hear that happened @Whitecat31. Sadly, I’m not able to look into your account on my end and see what could have happened with your Cash. However, if you’re not sure where it might have been spent on, our team would be happy to check and assist you further with this if you emailed our staff here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

As I said in my bug complaint. I am rather positive it was spent on an incubator. I believe a purchase was made, and a fail safe was not in place to stop the purchase. In any case my support key is [support key removed]