Dominion creature bio updates

It seems like they’ve changed the bios for the creatures ingame that are appearing in dominion!

21 Likes

Could this mean that those creatures would also be redesigned to resemble their movie counterparts?

15 Likes

If so, why would Dimetrodon be redesigned? I don’t ever remember hearing news about Dimetrodon being included in Dominion.

3 Likes

I think Dimetrodon looks a bit different in-game now. For some reason, and this may only be me, but it looks a smoother than it did before. Also on the Dino Tracker website, if you go to the field guide, you can scroll until you see Dimetrodon.

7 Likes

It’s been shown in some promotional material and hinted at in trailers, where u can see the characters in a mineshaft area

5 Likes

I have an old picture of dimetrodon if you want to compare it
Though the angle isn’t the best.

3 Likes

no, i think at most we’ll get gen 2/3s or most probably skins bc of the bio change, but no redesigns

I love how all 3 descriptions begin with the same 3 words😂

8 Likes

Oh, thanks for the info.

2 Likes

Wait, why is dimetrodon an underground creature? It’s kind of impractical since it has a tall sail that could limit its mouvement in smaller tunnels. Would have made more sense if they took ophiacodon or another pelycosaur that didn’t have a sail for a underground hunter.

5 Likes

Quetzalcoatlus perhaps dimetrodon and pyroraptor however look different from the current in game creatures so they could get a new gen

1 Like

One image shown for dimetrodon is in a cave so probably because of that however i find the screech description more interesting

3 Likes

Deino would have to be remodeled too though…

1 Like

I know, I meant it makes no sense even for the movie to have something with a huge sail choose to hunt in tunnels when it could easily hurt itself or get stuck.

3 Likes

Deinonychus isn’t going to be in the movie.

1 Like

But it looks very similar…

1 Like

To Pyroraptor?

1 Like

Yes.

4 Likes

I can tell which is which and I’m sure others would be able to as well.

2 Likes

Pretty sure it also used its sail to control its body temperature using the sun so a cave wont make sense unless it prefers making caves its resting places at night. But this is a franchise where frog dna makes raptors bald so itd be rather interesting what makes the clones different while trying to make sense with it

3 Likes