Ludia Forums

Don’t buy the incubator of the week

Unless of course you want to get tons of DNA that you already have tons of. 4 of the ones I got all had the exact same DNA in all of them. What kind of garbage is that. It’s almost as if the game new what I had and gave me more. I would not complain if there was even a little of what I wanted. I thought incubators are supposed to be random DNA if so how do you explain 4 of them that were all clones?

I want my hard cash back! And you can take back the 10,000 Allosaurus that I already have 100,000 of

BTW I’m referring to the 1000 HC blue ones

1 Like

Si compras la lotería y no te toca te peleas con el que te lo vendió para que te devuelva el dinero?un saludo.

1 Like

Translated from Spanish

If you buy the lottery and you don’t have to, you fight with the one who sold it to you to get your money back? Greetings.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

That’s just the risk.

But prices have nothing to do with risk.
The offer in the Apple Store and the more expensive one in the Google Store:

Apple

Why?

Hey there, @Kher. Could I ask you to send an email to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can take a closer look at this?

If you could include your support key and those 2 screenshots in the email as well, it’d really help our team out.

Thank you!

Done

ten chars

Lol this is ridiculous