Ludia Forums

Don’t play annoying creatures

Procerothomimus, dracoceratops it makes everyone’s experience with the game worse. Keep collecting you’ll level up eventually.

2 Likes

If you think dc is still annoying then you seriously need to take a look at your team lol

20 Likes

You cannot say what someone can play or not. If you don’t like these dinos then don’t put them in your team, easy as that.

15 Likes

I’m having deja vu…

4 Likes

Annoying creatures are every creature. I am annoyed by players using Tyrants against me since I wan an easy win.

11 Likes

I don’t use either… but:

12 Likes

Tell me about it…I just battled this guy which only moves were DC/Monostego swap in and out back and forth the whole battle.

6 Likes

Then you find yourself with a Kaprosuchus landing on your critter.

3 Likes

If you use either, you cannot be talking, also just use Gemini, ardent, dio, any strong tank/immune and use erlidom, erlikospyx, smiloceph and posto againts DC, simple as that :woman_shrugging:t6:. And also, you cannot tell people on what to use and what to not use, they can use what they want :neutral_face:.

1 Like

I never use them anyway.

People still use Draco even at 5700+ the hell you mean

The ‘hell’ are those guys doing up there?

The gameplay is just worse all around with these creatures

1 Like

Procerathomimus

If the players that use these could use a galimimus and change it up a little that would be nice, plus what level your at doesn’t really matter you get a little better upgrades with each level up, the dinos you get don’t really make a difference

2 Likes

Don’t use Dracoceratops. Use monostegotops!

Don’t use procerathomimus. Use monomimus! (Trust me on this one)

The mono duo are nice.

4 Likes

I recently dropped DC from my team and currently have Psycho Mexichicken on my team because I am doing a predominantly total immune team and I need a speedster.

monomin is something i’d like to try if i could get enough monolophosaur to actually keep her at team level. (need it for vexus right now.)

Dont bother using mono on an equal level team just makes you think man procera would be so much better in this spot