Bug Description: wrong calculation of donated DNA

Area is was found in: information about donated DNA

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: often

What type of device are you using: android

Let’s count: 100+100+100+100+40 = 360???

So did you receive the real amount donated or just 360? :scream:

I need to take note on this too. This is a real problem! People can donate to other alliances… people donate 100 but I receive less… Where do the other Dna go??? :thinking:

And who is guest?

asking the real questions

There is actually one player whose name is Guest. I think he is usually at the lower end of leaderboards. But propably not that player this time. For reasons unknownI was shown to my guildies as “guest” for several days.

As usually, someone, whom nickname hasn’t been loaded. I see if often in recent opponents and few times even in my friends.

I made the same mistake, the window can be scrolled down to show more players that donated to you.

But there’s already 440 DNA, not 360

Guest is in my alliance with wrothgar.

Hey Tenterro, our team would have to take a closer look into your account and see what the issue might have been. Could you email them your support key here at support+forums@ludia.com? It’d be helpful if you included that screenshot as well. Thanks!

We all know that it’s pointless. I’ve reported so many bugs and they still not fixed.
So it’s more for forum members to know that you should check donation info before collecting it.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Oh hello there, nice to meet you!

I’m sorry to hear that, and I understand that there might be some ongoing bugs within the game. Please rest assured that our team is still actively investigating each and one of them and they’re still trying to find solutions. As the Alliance feature is still fairly new to the game, our team would really appreciate our players help in finding any new issues so they can try and address it asap. Thanks!