Ludia Forums

Done with arena boosting

Deleted—- my way. Thanks :pray:

3 Likes

idk what to tell you

We just had a boost shuffle, so you could’ve deboosted then. Besides, support does nothing about this as the only person at fault is the person who uses the refund button

Lol how do top players stay above everyone else in the top 500? It’s not because they splurge more.

Also, I’m playing a high library team at 4900, so skill clearly has a lot of bearing

4900 isn’t high bro

1 Like

When your playing the teams I face with the UNBOOSTED team I have, it takes a lot of skill. Especially when your team is controversial and Anti-Meta

3 Likes

They don’t “Splurge” I’m not even talking about that it’s about the faults with the boost system. If you were here before boosts then you would know. Lol

2 Likes

My teams unboosted sure same as you. Perhaps the lower range has different matchups. As you climb in rank the boosts climb with it.

1 Like

So how would say you a 4900 range player reach the rewards a 7k-8k player reaches per season?

1 Like

Boosts right ? Or you gonna climb it with you skills

1 Like

I do know, but you’re complaining about the faulty boost system when we just had a shuffle. If your kids screwed it up, I’m sorry, but we can’t change the system because of that. Not saying it’s your fault.

Who cares about the shuffle nothing to do with it. Boost suck dude you wouldn’t know . Boosts started a while into the game.

1 Like

I never said that. I said it takes a lot of skill to stay where I am with the team I have. I could probably crack top 500 if I wanted to but I don’t. Statistically, most UB players could likely outplay the whales if they were willing to go toe-to-toe with boosted creatures of their own.

You’re telling this to someone who’s in Aviary.

The current system sucks but it’s here to stay. I deboosted after the shuffle and I haven’t had this much fun with a mobile ever

2 Likes

Point is this game was MUCH more skilled base without boosts. End of story

3 Likes

True, but skill still outweighs boosts

Yes a match on a even boosted team both ends is skill but too much boosts on one side takes the skill away.

2 Likes

I don’t bother with boosts in arena now. Tourney dinos only

1 Like

Eh, it depends on the matchups and who plays what.

If the opponent is a crutch warrior, the rift in skill would likely allow the UB to win.
If not, then the boosted guy will win

1 Like

Raids, my friend. Raids.

1 Like

I personally can’t stand the arena I don’t enjoy it. Skill tourneys I can play all weekend. Even some other tourneys . Raids was a big jump up. Not complaining about everything.

1 Like

Skill tourneys, while they are dominated by skill, you need to have a strong knowledge of the meta and be able to grind away.

Advantage tourneys are similar to arena, I don’t like to mess with those.

Raids are going to net you Apex DNA, which is currently incredibly valuable. Tuoramoloch works wonders there

1 Like