Ludia Forums

Don't know what to do about my lineup

rate my lineup. I don’t know where I should go from here. Also I’m level 56 and a non VIP member.

4 Likes

pretty good
I would say 7.5/10
I think you need more dinosaure with trop ferocity, like more level 30 legendary or some level 10 vip

1 Like

I’d work on lv30 legendary carnivores and fliers and you’ll be good

2 Likes

Pretty good for your level, I would personally work on maxing some legendaries and also work on some hybrids that lead on to super hybrids.

Grind modded for resources and sdna (you could potentially leave diplotator and spinoraptor for now as these copies are achievable through mod battles) work on hybrids such as stegoceratops, tapejalosaur and ostaposaur.

3 Likes

I rhink tpu should feed ypur legendaries to lvl 10 they would be like max lvl rares

Nice Looks alot like my lineup Im also lvl 56 I dont have as many max super rares I used Most to make their hybrids like my spinoraptor stegoceratops ankyloducos and tropeogopterus

2 Likes

here is mine, it is pretty much the same!

I also have a level 20 ankylodocus fusing right now

But your 7 lvls above me and also How hard is Clash of the Titans Can u complete it with ur lineup since It looks Similar to mine Im thinking of jumping up to lvl 60 just for clash of titans And what type of opponents do u face?

1 Like

right now I am one away from it, I would say its easier than fight for funds, but like I said I only know it from vids, as I am one away, I think it is worth it for you, I am not sure, I w\I want tp do it, because indo gen 2 is tomorrow and I want all my dino to be here

1 Like

I’m at a similar level and I think that is a good lineup for your level. You have a lot of maxed rares and super rares, that’s nice. I would make the hybrids that make super hybrids with those maxed super rares and rares. Like Tapejalosaurus and Stegoceratops. Also you can grind modded pvp to get Diplotators and Spinoraptors. Nundagosaurus is also a good investment. A level 25-30 one would be very useful.

Also can I ask why you don’t have any VIP’s bro? You should have opened at least 8-10 solid gold packs by now (I’ve opened 12 and I’m f2p). Don’t tell me you didn’t get even a single jurassic :D.

1 Like

@Gulam_Farooq I opened 1 solid gold and it was a Cenozoic. I was pretty mad after opening and getting that. I spent some lp on a few other things like a few 2k packs and a 4K pack. I also spent a little bit of lp on some dinos in the trade harbor. But I’m working on getting more and saving it up. I mean I do some modded PvP stuff but my recent luck is terrible. Like look what I got today from the DNA event.

1 Like

Extra free DNA is always nice regardless of its quantity :D.
And don’t worry about modded pvp, you will get what you want eventually. Modded pvp basically don’t have any bad prize except for food, which is very rare. So even if you didn’t get any dinosaur at the time, you will accumulate a lot of super DNA, bucks and DNA over time. They will be very useful later on.

1 Like

So I think my bad luck is starting to go away.

1 Like

Need more/stronger herbs, then after that start getting duplicates of as many dinos as you can so you can start evolving all of you roster to get a more powerful one.

Overall you have a solid start.

2 Likes

You will face Vips dinos… see my example as a high level player

1 Like