Don't nerf please

Please do not nerf the proceratomimus, he is one of the strongest dinosaurs in the game and that is a fact! Imagine who uses the Dino and he has a sudden donwgrade has already happened with sinoceratops, enough!

4 Likes

If you need to beg, it really says something, doesn’t it?

16 Likes

An Epic dinosaur should not be one of the best dinosaurs in the game. It’s an Epic. So very easily obtainable.

19 Likes

This is a well established pattern; if you fail to learn from history…

1 Like

It’s needs to be nerf it’s to cheap to have plus it’s an epic.epic aren’t supposed to be the best creature legendary and unique. Why do you think there hard to make

4 Likes

She is just an epic, you know that right ?

2 Likes

It’s only used by 6 players of the top 50. It is definitely not one of the best dinos. It does not need a nerf, so hopefully for you it doesn’t get one.

4 Likes

Me too

(10 Characters)

Yes, but the players say that he is very strong and difficult to defeat so they want nerf (something I don’t think)

1 Like

I agree that there should be a boost reset so Yoshi’s users wouldn’t lose their boosts after nerf. But the fact is he’s way too strong for an easy to fuse epic so he needs to be nerfed

3 Likes

He is strong for an epic. He is easy to level up so most of the time you face 3-4 level higher procera than your level.

At equal levels, she is still strong for an epic dino and need a little bit of nerf,
When you consider arena, it is annoying

2 Likes

lie, he’s just very resistant but using dinos like carbonemys, kelenken or brachiosaurus it’s easy to defeat him

Just a little bit, but I don’t think you need to change his abilities like immunity and etc, just the attributes of strength, speed or endurance as it really is much superior for a small being.
Since the brontolamus has the definitive fury and the decelerating fury and nobody talked about it much, same thing proceratomimus it has the fury of distraction and instant distraction
Which is something I wouldn’t want to change in it, but the attributes are more acceptable than changing the skills.

6 is a lot for an Epic among top players.

But as I always say, it will probably get nerfed when it gets a hybrid. It’s taking a long time but it will happen eventually.

Carbo is the only nohybrid which has a pretty high chance to kill Yoshi. The rest can’t beat him. Talking of hybrids, Lasmus and Meggaia are the only epics which can beat him (and only Lasmus has nearly 100% chance to do so). I don’t care that many uniques defeat him. We’re talking about an epic, nonexclusive hybrid which should be similar in strength to other epic hybrids

1 Like

I love how your reason to not nerf this horrid p-rat is that it’s one of the strongest dinos in the game :joy:

4 Likes

People like you are the reason nothing gets balanced, people begging for OP creatures to stay the same is ridiculous, makes people angry and unbalances the game further. So i say just stop, yoshi will eventually get it’s deserved nerf and get a hybrid

2 Likes

You realise that something being, as you yourself said; “one of the strongest dinosaurs in the game” is PRECISELY the reason for said something to be nerfed, right? If you wanted to argue a case for it not needing a nerf you should probably start out with stating that it’s only reasonably strong and well balanced, even if that was demonstrably not true.

Proceratominus has what I like to think of as the ‘OG Velociraptor problem’, anyone who played in the earliest days of the game will remember how raptors were completely dominant because, much like procera; they were the fastest thing in any given match, dealt huge damage, and could actually survive a big hit thanks to distraction. And procera has evasion and immunity on top of that. It should really take a nerf to its HP; given the absurd amount of damage reduction it has at its disposal. It SHOULD be a glass cannon, but it’s not. It also should take a knock to its power, though that wouldnt have as much of an effect anyway because people just pour boosts into its attack anyway.

1 Like

Well those top players seem to have zero problems getting enough DNA to level up most uniques to level 30 (fat wallet probably). So why using an epic in your team when you can get a much better unique dino at the same level in the same time. But for MOST players, the choice is really easy. Wait 2 years to get enough DNA for one of those top uniques, or simply level up an epic in a few weeks. That being said, I don’t have a problem with ONE or TWO easy to get dinos being hyper powerful. Ludia knows that it does make us, the lower level players happy. Will they nerf it? I think so but not by much. Time will tell.

1 Like