Don't see alliance members in raid friends list

Bug Description: When initing for raids, I used to be able to see and invite alliance members that were connected but not on my friends list. Now when I invite for raids I can’t see any alliance member that is connected but not on my friend list.

Area is was found in: Raid friend list

How do you reproduce the bug: Open friend list when inviting people for raids. This has happened even after restarting the game several times and restarting the raid lobby several times

How often does it happen: It’s been happening since latest update

What type of device are you using: iOS

Anything else? These are screenshots of my alliance list, my connected friends list, and the connected friends for raid invites list. These were all taken within seconds of the others. As you can see, Cap004 and 581 are connected but they don’t show in the raid invitations list. IMG_6459.PNG IMG_6460.PNG IMG_6461.PNG

Hey gutinata, they might not be showing up as online on the Raid Invitation list. However, you should be able to find your Alliance Members if you scroll through the list of available players on your invitation list.

If you’re still having issues locating your Alliance members for your raid, please reach out to our team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and our team can take a closer look.

Thanks!

1 Like

Happens to me too. I’ve emailed support for assistance.

It’s a general problem to all of us @Ned . So plz let the team know about this. And I also have a “Loading” name glitch. I request you to plz convey this to your team as a communal glitch but not just to a single player.
Pretty plz :pleading_face: