Don't uninstall your game to try and fix the error!

Take my advice. Do not uninstall the game trying to ‘fix’ the 121 error code. I did before I came onto here and saw the messages and now it looks like i may have lost my entire account. It wants to sign me onto a Google Player account I don’t use when my game account was registered through Facebook. And that option isn’t even showing up right now. I’m just hoping it comes back when the errors are repaired.

Don’t uninstall!!

You should be able to back up your screens and get to the one that gives you the FB option. I did what you said and had to tap back a couple times to get it to load.

I’ll take your word for it. I blame Tapjoy, and its ads.

3 Likes

Hey Lottie, could you let me know if the option for connecting to Facebook is back? If you’re still having issues, there is also a connect to Facebook option in the in-game Player Profile > Settings menu once you complete the basic tutorial for the game.

1 Like

I’m canot login right now, since last night when you Fix he issue

Are you still receiving the error 121 issue, @kuroixx?

1 Like

Nope, just the game stuck at 8/24

Could you see if the troubleshooting steps here helps you get past the loading screen: Stuck on loaded screen of game?

Also, try changing the time zone setting on your device to either New York or Toronto and restart your game.

Let me know if that works!

It seems like I uninstall my app at least once a week. It makes me sign in through google and THEN you can connect to facebook through your settings.

Getting real tired of missing out on gameplay because of these bugs.

(Also try deleting cache and data instead of uninstalling)

Changing the time zone to my native country works. Thanks

I’m happy to hear that you can log back into the game now! :smiley:

Hi Ned! It came back and I’m connected again
Yay!!! Thank you so much. :blush:

1 Like

Uninstalling has never done anything for my phone.