Double hit on DNA Cost?

Has anyone else noticed being ‘charged’ double for DNA when taking advantage of the creature discounts. (Today was 15% off aquatics I believe)

I keep wanting to verify and forget to look at exact totals but this has happened at least four times. Today I had around 2,110,000 DNA left. I purchased a Liosicthodon as I recently unlocked that, which ran somewhere around 40K with the discount, and my total went down to 2,070,000 (or so). When I came back into the game this evening I had only 2,030,000 left! This same scenario has occurred a few times but I always forget to write down the exact amounts and to double check my math, but it’s always the same: Purchase a discounted creature, looks good, but come back into the game later and my DNA is even lower by an amount similar to the purchase (but I only have 1 new dino)

Thanks!

I can’t say that I have noticed this.

2 Likes

Hello there wgrc1971! You can reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included and they’ll be more than happy to confirm whether anything is wrong.

Thank you!

Thank you! I will reach out to them!!!

1 Like

i mean technically its still a discount, just a negative one :wink:
is that a negative 100% discount? :dark_sunglasses: