Downloaded the update, Now I can't get into my game.. Anyone else having the same problem?

It’s saying that there’s an internet connection problem… :angry:

Me and other members of my alliance have not been able to update in an unplanned update for almost 15 hours, without incubators and without being able to hunt even the rare ones (although the rare ones of this week are useless) and, above all, without being able to open the epic and aroma towers … and it’s not network problems. It happens to me being connected to a powerful wifi.

@Chickenhawk @xescot

I’m sorry to hear that you were having connection troubles, are you still having issues getting into the game?

Hi @ned

Thanks for the interest. I got after dozens of attempts to enter Saturday at noon, although I lost the opportunity to hunt 14 rare dinos of events, the scent capsule event and many hours without incubators and without the possibility of hunting :frowning:
Well, at least it was solved in time to catch the epics of events.

I’m glad to hear that you were able to get back into the game.

If this happens again, please do not hesitate to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can assist you.

Well, my experience with them has not been exactly good :frowning:

I’m back on the game now… (I think it was just a weird day for connection, I’m in Australia, with fires and electrical storms and mini tornados, it’s been madness…) I got back on the game the next day thank gosh.

Thanks for the reply Ned, I’m back!!

1 Like

I’m glad your back on the game too xescot.