Draco Gen 2 users, take note of the speed of your opponents prior to the swapin move

We were tied at 2-2 and it was my indo vs his utarinex, i use DSR then he uses distract. Predicting my evasive, he swapped to draco and predicting his IC/swap i swapped to tryko (full hp). My swap took effect first due to speed and he had his draco locked in vs my tryko and you know how that ended :wink:. If he had used his IC he may have guaranteed his win but I have played him before and I know these draco users enjoy winning in style and that cost him. Great battle, kept me thinking till the last. This is what arena is all about, not trophy counts

2 Likes

Haha - yes, we Draco users do like to finish with a flourish - as you say, the one thing that can ruin that is your opponent swapping. Happened a couple of times and I now never swap if the creature currently in play can do the job :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha. Was a nervy battle, i said i was done yesterday but couldnt resist filling a slot or 2 so now im almost at 5.3k and i know i can push beyond but i do not want to risk losing trophies so now i am REALLY done :rofl: . Your draco strat is so hard to counter even swaps wont work if your initial dino outspeeds the opponent!

Yeah - love the little beast - mine is L17 now and can one shot a L20 Velociraptor; was going to stop there as I’m sure it will be nerfed … but tempted to go higher. Faced a L24 one in one battle. Currently on 4337 trophies and just created Dilorach - hoping it will help me get to 4500 before the tourney ends - but not going to sweat it especially as strike events give us a shot at epic incubators.

1 Like

Didn’t actually win this battle but this was one of my favourite Draco moments :rofl:

1 Like

Well said @roshansoma ! Dinos theirselves can’t win fights without being well played.

2 Likes

Dilorach definitely will! Try to rush it to level 23 ASAP and u will be fine. Having said that, a level 21 can defo pull weight in mid Aviary, you could even hit 4750

1 Like

The problem you may face is opponents who have teams worthy of 5k+ but lacking in skill so they duke it out with the guys in mid/upper mid aviary and i will be annoyed if you had to lose trophies to them just because they have higher dinos. But im confident if you play wisely and strategize your swaps/trades you will b fine

1 Like