Ludia Forums

Dracoceratops Swap-in skill Limit

People are abusing Dracoceratops swap in rampage skill to win easy. This skill should have limited numbers to pull off before they are rendered useless. This is a dirty strategy and is not a way to do a proper fight.

24 Likes

Or they could at least take aways it regen or its insta stun, better be the regen

9 Likes

I agree with removal OR at-least adding a delay to his regen ability … I hate to face him but if I can beat a team using Dracoceratops I really love it …

In above this was his 3rd appearance (without swap-in as he didn’t had options left) and I was 2 down with his first Dino dead … But then guess who won this match? My Utranix just outplayed him, seems like he was expecting all the time my Utranix will hit and run but I didn’t used that move … He had high level Dinos too and was much higher trophies/rank than me.

3 Likes

Yeah!! I agree!! Let’s also limit Thor crits… only once every three turns, and maybe Tyrko can only counter attack once. Indoraptor? Let’s only let it cleanse once. Utarinex can keep its instant attack, but only every other time will it have a chance to stun? That sounds fair to me.

Draco is in the game. Deal with it.

18 Likes

this is the most stupid thing i read today, for real the game needs balance

2 Likes

Where did it even get regen from anyway? My Stegocera wants regen if we’re just handing it out to undeserving dinos.

12 Likes

The same place indominus got immunity…

4 Likes

Using Dracoceratops is like playing at your full potential against your children at tackle football.

Losers!

10 Likes

its their safety blanket… some of us got rid of it after 3 years of age and some of us still need the security😁

5 Likes

it’s just to narrow the skill gap. “oh, you spent X months getting diloracheirus to level 30? that’s too bad because now… anyone can just hit it once with… anything, swap in draco and good bye!”

strategic wizardry at it’s best :scream:

just get an erlidominus. you have a chance to get it to a decent level this week. don’t really have to fear it if you’ve got erlidominus cuz you can one-shot equal and lower level dracoceratops with it

8 Likes

Adding this move to JWA is the exact opposite of when Skip-intro was added to Netflix

15 Likes

i dont get the reference but im sure you nailed it bro!!

2 Likes

One is really amazing and unanimously loved … the other became a major pain in the bass and tarnished a good thing

7 Likes

ahh ok. i just thought that netflix and chill had nothing to do with watching netflix. you actually do watch the Netflix…:wink:

1 Like

how old are you Hersh?

trying to see if you remember when that little purple cat would pop up in the corner when you were watching heman. was it heman or thundercats… i cant remember but that reminds me of draco.

I can’t pay $10 bucks a month and just use it for background noise :man_shrugging:t4:

I grew up in a time when you got up early Saturday mornings to watch Fox Kids, Nickelodeon was actually good and Eminem’s hair was still blonde.

A time when watching TMNT was accompanied by ordering pizza, when Keaton and West were the only Batmen to choose from (aside from BTaS… which was pure gold). A time when when having War Heads made you the coolest kid in school and everybody drew that weird S with the six veertical lines.

It was a simpler time

15 Likes

ok so im older lol. showing my age.

2 Likes

ahh yes… cry babies and warheads…

the days of pogs and slammers lol

4 Likes

As a teacher, I can assure you that everyone still draws the S symbol with the connecting lines.

4 Likes