Ludia Forums

Dracoceratosaurus Buff

Between Dracoceratosaurus, it seems you have to decide whether it’s worth trading health and fierce abilities for slightly higher speed and cunning abilities. I have a buff idea, sorry if this is too strong, I do tend to go overboard.

Dracoceratosaurus:
Health: 3900
Attack: 1400
Speed: 125
Critical: 5%
Armor: 5%
Moveset:
Cleansing Shattering Strike
Fierce Impact
Acute Stunning Strike (Same as acute stun, but does damage. Didn’t want it to be a multiplier though)
Cunning Rampage
Swap In Rending Attack (Savagery But Breaks Shields And Pierces Armor)
Resistent to Swap Prevention

How would you rework Dracoceratosaurus?

7 Likes

That was fast… I don’t even know how well it works now. Still testing it

2 Likes

It’s late where I am so I’m not really doing an in-depth analysis, but one thing I would like to see with stuns is making all (or nearly all) stuns a 100% success chance, and you need resistance to have a chance of safety. That way you’re not throwing dice on dice when you hope to disable something. Putting a 75% resist chance over top of a 75% activation chance seems too much for me, and it makes stuns feel too unreliable.

If ALL stuns become 100% chance, then Acute Stun would just be a Stunning Strike without the damage. That could be odd, but I could be fine with that. Or you could give Acute Stun a 125% success chance that even puts stun immune creatures at risk, but that could also be confusing. It would throw some stun-immune players into unexpected frustration, too.

1 Like

How would I rework it to keep its cunning nature?
Health: 3900
Attack: 1500
Speed: 125

Swap in: stunning strike (swap in savagery is actually at a huge disadvantage now and if you add anti-armor/shield it’ll make people rant about it)

Moveset:

Cunning Strike
Cunning Rampage
Acute Stun
Cleansing Impact

Resistance: Immune to stuns or immune to distraction.

I’d like to see this thing show off its ceratopsian and proceratosaurus ancestry and actually be a field fighter.

Cunning Strike
Cleansing Rampage
Regenerate
Stun and Run(a custom move,it has a 100% stun chance and it swaps out to the next creature)

No more regenerate, it’s been giving people headaches for ages. Stun and run would be interesting though. Just leave the rampage as cunning, and the cleansing impact instead of regen.

2 Likes

You’re the guy with the over boosted Kaprosuchus right?

That’s my Kapro lol.

1 Like

To me the only problem with him is the model

1 Like

I think the buff is too big. Stat changes are ok, but the moveset is just sooo strong…Stunning, Fierce and Cunning combined? That’s just not ok.

I’d give it more health and attack, maybe a rampage.

Cleansing Swoop