Ludia Forums

Dracoceratosaurus problem

Come on. Why is this thing so bad. This is my rework:

Is it good or bad? Also ignore that it is a cunning, I meant to make it cunning fierce.

2 Likes

Right off the back I am not liking the Swap Prevention resistance.

It’s not bad by any means. It’s a cunning creature in a resilient meta. Last I checked, Fierce beats Resilient, who beats Cunning, who beats Fierce. The only cunning who is tyrant is Erlikospyx with the only cunnings coming even close being Gorgotrebax and Utarinex. It can already beat every fierce in the game besides both Indominus Rexes. All I’d do is get cleansing shattering impact and 122 speed.

Why not? Swapping is what it’s supposed to do

1 Like

Does its parent Dracocerat have the prevention as well? If it does not then it would not make sense to for Dracocerato to have it.

That argument doesn’t make sense. Neither Kelenken nor gryposuchus have rampage and run, so should grylenken lose it? Same goes with phorasaura and erlikogamma and their running moves. And on the flipside, Delta has impact and run but velosrachous and alloraptor do not have it, so should they get it? A hybrid can inherit traits that neither of its parents have if it suits their playstyle

1 Like

FYI, DC does have it

3 Likes

I think this is ok, but we should nerf DC (remove Cleansing impact from it), so we can see the difference between DC and DCsaur

4 Likes

DC just needs to have more triceratops essence.
he is currently just a dracorex 2.0 on steroids, a hybrid is supposed to be a mixture of both genes, not just a super polished gene (DC is not the only one that happens to him)

I share the same opinion as you, Dracoceratosaurus is fine. as raised for DC, I suggest it was like this

2 Likes