Dracorat 1.8: a nerf or a buff?

base damage for 1.7 (lvl 26): 1160
swap in 2x = 2320 all dinos

base damage for 1.8 (lvl 26): 1220
swap in 2x for non-armored dinos: 2440
Thoradolosaur, Magnapyritor, Erlikospyx, Erlidominus, Diloracheirus, Dracoceratops itself, Indoraptor, Utarinex, Touramoloch, Tenontorex, Procerathomimus, Indominus Rex, Spinotasuchus, Suchotator, Edmontoguanodon, Purutaurus and… and… let me stop here before more people cry in lower arenas.

good luck with Trykosaurus, Diorajasaur, Monostegotops, Tragodistis, Stegodeus and some others… if they survive some chompers or bleeders…

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Probably a nerf in general, but a buff in what dracocera is supposed to counter (fast & low-life dinos). And that’s fine to me, because this could be a starting point from where some tanks can see play again, in favour of a more various and balanced arena.

1 Like

Considering that Dracocera has been used almost exclusively to take down my non-armored creatures? A buff.

I’ve gone down about 300 trophies because that tiny boost has ensured their victory against my Erlidom at full HP, and it’s only taken one hit for my others to go down, too. Can’t include Stegodeus because nearly everything else is a chomper.

If you drop on an armored creature you really notice.

It’s still going as a DC user I’m happy.

That’s true. My Utasino is probably the one who benefited most from it, considering she survived with 56hp in the end.

1 Like

In this meta (same for the last 3 patches) its definitely a boost, however while DSR is better than rampage technically its a Nerf.

and at same level, the new utasino 25% crit does EXACTLY the full draco hp, so can still be used to try that. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

of course less situations due to -25% nerf. 1 level or boost above and draco hurts utasino even after crit.

Surely a buff.

Should have changed it to 1X damage and give it other effects.

In all honesty, i dont get why a dino, let alone an HERBIVORE, deserves that move. I mean it wouldve been fine if it went like this:
Draco G2 - SIA DSS (Strike)
Dracoceratops - SIA DSR (But no regen abilites/minimal speed-up strike, I dont even get where both of those moves came from)
But what do I know…

1 Like

what about a new unique hybrid, dracoceratops + euplocephalus. so we have dracorat with more hp and armor hahahaha.
:laughing:

You’re right. Just seems too quiet around here. Ludia should give them something to complain about. :wink:

They micro nerf DC. Give us a way to get 4 DNA occasionally in sanctuary. And 1.8 is suddenly the greatest thing ever. It’s basically the 1.7 people all quit over.

1 Like

…and today i got the 1st opp’s mistake. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

one player may have forgotten changes and swapped a draco against my tryko.

hahahaha. it was a finish shot before 1.8, but not this time. :stuck_out_tongue:

have to discount 30% armor now. more math to do in 20 seconds.
:roll_eyes:

Proves your point exactly. Someone didn’t read the forums here lol.

1 Like

It’s a Nerf! Someone tried to cheat me but, since the the update 1.8 comed out, I never died for dracocera!!! Cuz the players didn’t read that know, if you have armour you Survive really easily by a swap of da stupid dracocera… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Dracocera players are in intensive care… They CANNOT win easily anymore… Poors :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thank you Ludia!!! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

While I do believe that the DS-Rampage that’s now changed to just a Rampage is technically a nerf, I’ve noticed that Dracorat has critted a bit more than usual.

Have y’all noticed that?! Every time you switch a dino, knowing that you’d live the Draco switch in, it just crits on you, and now you’ve lost instead of won. OooOoh, but it’s only a 5% chance - stop lying to me Ludia! You low-key implemented a 20% crit chance for Dracorat didn’t you?! Tell the truth! :triumph::tired_face::neutral_face:

Same thing happened to me today.

1 Like

well… lets see 1.8 rebalance arenas then.
nerf for players who dont read release notes. buff for who uses their dinos strategically according to meta.

my draco are doing more damage now, because ill never do this abomination moves hahaha.