Dracorat event!?

NO. NOT okay. The cheapest dinosaur in the game that doesn’t even belong in the game. And your answer to this obvious problem that you’ve acknowledged through a couple nerfs that didn’t do nearly enough to fix this problem you’ve created is to waste a Legendary event on this thing? While I’m ranting about it, what were you THINKING when you decided to give it a swap attack going .4max hp damage? You’ve given every terribly player relying on this thing to win for them no reason to boost Attack. There was never reason to boost Speed, as it’s purpose of clearly to swap in and kill, heal, and be replaced so it can be spammed. Everyone is stacking boosts on Defense so it’s harder to one-shot. At the very least, STOP IT FROM HEALING AND CLEANSING BEING LOCKED DOWN

5 Likes

The reason DC is featured is because it’s the year of the rat.

Dracoceratops got the appropriate balancing it needed. Any complaints to nerf it further I suspect stem from personal vendettas and biases.

26 Likes

Lol rat sucks behind now! That’s a good thing but if you still lose to it now then you really need to take a look at your team or somethung

3 Likes

I agree. If anything its dead weight if anyone still running it.

3 Likes

So… boosts are the problem then?

4 Likes

Draco isn’t even a problem anymore… if you still can’t deal with it I would look at improving your team. When I see a Draco come out it’s a automatic kill 100% off the time!

3 Likes

I mean rat should stay where it is I don’t want it to recieve any buffs or what not but complaining about it being featured when it’s the year of the rat just guarantees that ludia ain’t gonna give us any more humourous dino attempts

Year of the RAT :joy::rofl::smiley: GET IT?!

4 Likes

Speaking of dc.

And on the topic of the event and its balance…
Chineese year of the rat. Ludia gave us an event with the dino that people called a rat. They have some sense of humor.
And for balance, it is fine as is now. I you can now memorize how much damage it does to your dino and actually tell if you can leave it in or not.

7 Likes

The only thing annoying is regen but rn the rat is no problem to deal with you can see it comping once you have your creature at 40% health, also stuff like thylo does great against it so having no problems with the rodent

And like ya ludia actually expected people to buy this :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

If it still had swap in rampage, maybe.

4 Likes

Anyone who buys that is a fool

3 Likes

My point exactly

I wouldn’t say dead weight. She is now what she should have always been, a finisher of the weakened. She should never have been a front line fighter.

5 Likes

the more the merrier

1 Like

I got 80. And I pretended I was as using bullets, not darts.

So 80ml Of blood. Hehehe. I also got a direct headshot to finish.

3 Likes

Not gonna dart it. And if I do, I’ll try to get a 1.
This is Ludias best joke since Lord Lythronax, kudos :slight_smile:

Rat now requires lots of preparation to use instead of just swap in and instantly kill a full HP creature. It doesn’t need any more nerfs.

I’m just happy they are giving out legendary DNA attempts. Of course rat had to be one of them eventually

This topic made me laugh!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I mean talk about over reaction! DC is hardly a threat like it used to be. I recently replaced mine with Quetzorion, other people have been benching theirs too. Its nerf/balancing was appropriate and good. Ludia shouldn’t nerf something to the point of people never wanting to use it coughMonomimuscough.

You claim they wasted a Legendary event on it yet normally there is no Legendary event, so it’s not a wasted event. If you consider the fact the event is Lunar and 2020 is the year of the rat then you’ll understand why they did this.

But seriously, stop over reacting with posts like this, otherwise you’ll give yourself a coronary!

3 Likes