Dracorex Tournament - 8/13/2021- 8/20/2021

Depends what its cost is really, it could be anywhere between yudons cost which is 78k and armormatas 83k, if someone has already fused would be nice to know its cost.

4 Likes

Its quite expensive for what it is but i think still worth to get, even at level 20

4 Likes

More to the cost of yudon, yeah definitely gonna work on this one now.

3 Likes

I really feel for you new guys that are trying to reach dom, I really really really hate predator league matches with a passion and it’s the only part of my tourney runs that I’m glad to be past, the matchmaking does not make any sense and forces me to use creatures that I use in dominator league.

Spot 26 of predator I had to resort to using this. Lost 4 battles prior to this using creatures that have got me easy wins before…

Nearly into the safe haven of dom where the battles make sense…

6 Likes

Oh my, first battle into dom, I take back my frustration now :eyes:

When i started the game at its launch I thought landing on the dom pack was a myth, now since returning nearly 2 years ago I’ve landed on them countless times.

Saved myself some dna with this copy :grin:

22 Likes

Does anybody have dracoceratops??

1 Like

@DantheMan will, we just have to wait for him to upload screenshots

3 Likes

_Indoraptor-9 has posted a screenshot above that shows he have unlcoked dracoceratops. 79,520 dna a copy. A slightly weaker and cheaper armormata.
Someone posted in good news thread too.

2 Likes

Woahhh! That’s your third time right? Congratulations!! :partying_face:

3 Likes

It’s more like 5th or 6th I’ve forgotten haha :sweat_smile:

I feel bad for @OstaposaurusBae now, shes been playing longer than me and not scored it once.

4 Likes

First run data

Good luck everyone :four_leaf_clover: makes a pretty decent hybrid now. :facepunch:

5 Likes

Neither have I gotten a Dom pack. 50k says I never will.

1 Like

Don’t worry you’ll get it before ostaposaurus bae does .

1 Like

BTW here’s my run…

5 Likes

Also took out a Dracoratops and apparently forgot to screen shot it.

1 Like

So, did anyone notice yet this tournament is going to last a week?

1 Like

@Ned is the Draco tourney really supposed to last a week ?

1 Like

Hey there, William_William. Yes, I believe the Tournament should end on the 20th. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok. Thank you

2 Likes

It’s ok tho, I think most of my luck comes from the raffle prizes. Last week I got 3 megalos, Achelon, and Kentro.

And to be fair, I didn’t do any tournaments my first 2 years of playing.

Also @Tommy_Paoli has her hybrid cost and stats in the dino spreadsheet thread:

3 Likes