Dracorex tournament

I just pulled off a few sneaky/lucky wins with some of my mid level dino’s which has me in the 50’s now in Dom. So not looking too bad anymore. I might get a chance to do some of the PvE stuff today yet.

3 Likes

@Mary_Jo, I do the daily events first, then tournament. My bench is deep enough I normally don’t have to worry about it.

And first run through.

4 Likes

Straight forward first 11 hours, although some pretty tough battles. Lost 3 times. Unusual.

3 Likes

First round results

7 Likes

Some data

3 Likes

Can someone help me im kinda in struggle its like i see people with dinosaurs with for example 5 stars on it how do i get that??? Or like this challange use 3 classes of a land dinosaur and that stuff can someone be explain this to me plss

New results

3 Likes

I had a good Saturday morning run.

7 Likes

I do not know what you mean you refer to dinosaurs with five stars. This game hasn’t used the star rating system for over a year.

Regarding the challenge: there are four classes of land dinosaur (herbivore/green, carnivore/red, amphibian/blue, and pterosaur/yellow). I presume the game wants you to play a combat arena with three of those four classes.

5 Likes

But i see much reclams with a video like a dinosaur with stars and the reclam is jurassic world tm the game sooo lol

Those are probably older YouTube videos etc… I first wondered myself as well… but the stars ranking are not here anymore. I personally have never seen them in game, and I’m playing for about a month of 7 or 8 now I guess.

1 Like

The game no longer uses the star ranking system, they havent been in game for well over a year and ive been playing almost since the beginning of this games lifespan

3 Likes

A nice finish for this morning, ill be back later tonight and tomorrow morning to do more matches, got 1000 DNA for my last match for the morning :hugs:

Things are going very well and i couldnt be happier!

4 Likes

Do we have a prediction for this tournament?

I am currently at 814 points and the bottom of my league is 494. Just wasn’t sure how much to invest in this tournament.

I intended to shoot for 1400 points to be safe because @Andy_wan_kenobi posted some stats about the highest bottom of dominator being slightly less than 1400.

1 Like

I’ve been trying hard to get a win in dominator using a three T-Rex line up. The game has not been helping… This is my fourth loss trying this during this tournament.

1 Like

I have been getting a lot of matches against 3-same type teams lately. Maybe the AI is picking up your traits @Potato

I only win 2/3 matches unfortunately.

Not acceptable. The king of the dinosaurs deserves more respect than this

2 Likes

I’ve been getting a LOT of 3-carnivore matchups in this tournament, definitely more than I typically see. Haven’t had too much trouble winning any of my matches though, even some of the ones in the lower divisions that were particularly tough, and earned me 38 trophies.

Not surprised at the T-Rex lineup having a rough time winning, I’ve always found that the AI seems to stomp on a 3-legendary lineup in Dominator more often than not, it seems to want a bit higher AFS than those have. That first amphi though is particularly nasty.

2 Likes

Data from today.
I was extremely distracted today with a very nasty infinite mode battle. In the first spot I faced an amphibian with 14,000 health and 4,000 attack. I needed 3 attempts which caused a lot of frustration.

4 Likes

@Mary_Jo, I keep hoping I get a 3x herb line up to face. My stupid goal is a win with three T-Rex.

@Kiarash_Bahar, my bad. I’ve got some extra goats roaming around to feed them to make amends.

3 Likes