Ludia Forums

Dracorex vs Train

So I was out riding around on my bike hunting Toujiangosaurus as it is one of the event dino’s and I stumbled on this Dracoceratops that swapped in to attempt to one shot the oncoming train.

14.2 miles later and this is what a JWA hunt looks like on a map riding around on a bike for almost 3 hours looking for Touji. Them green drops were quite spread out along with only 1 in 5 chance to get what I wanted.

But all my efforts paid off as Wa-La! I was able to make Tourmaloch.

I got another 16 of 30 tries. Might as well see if I can get it ready for level 22.

15 Likes

Whoa that map shot is pretty impressive. Too funny about dracoceratops. My money is betting the train would derail. Congrats on the unique. I prefer Diorajasaur though.

4 Likes

I don’t have the ingredients to level Raja to make Diora. Some day later maybe.

1 Like

It’s like an old west show down. Lol :cowboy_hat_face: I wonder how it would look in sepia or black and white. Maybe some rain clouds? :cloud_with_rain:

A man has been named Bikelangelo after creating art with his bite trail

8 Likes

if i had to travel on bike to find tuo i would stop playing. also… the train doesn’t hit the rat at the end… its not even standing on the tracks.

I love that rat picture xD

And congrats.

The train was coming fast and I was rushed trying to get it positioned to take a picture.

1 Like

i know lol. i thought the same when i looked at the pic.

Really? Do you like biking? Cause if you don’t then I can see why. As someone who wants to bike again, I wouldn’t mind riding around to hunt dinos. Gives me an excuse to leave the house x3

Plus the exercise! X3

pity, if 1.8 didn’t nerf draco swap-in ability, it could bypass train armor and finish it.
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

unless that draco is over level and boosted.

1 Like