Ludia Forums

Dragon Root spin wheel jaded

Ok so not sure why but EVERY SINGLE Spin in the Dragon Root crisis spin I get jaded! Fish :fish: or wood :confused: so NOT feeling the love at all!(can get those so easily all the time) I mean it be totally fine to just get 1pack of cards once! I’d be so happy,is there a trick to it lol? :smirk: …Even a thing of pear or power bar would be better!..js

1 Like

Spin wheels are a joke. I wish they would use a different method rather than so-called RNG that is determined ahead of the spin animation completing. Notice how the wheel always seems to stop immediately to the right of a Rookie card pack or right before the same Sage fruit or power bar? I’d like to see a move away from “wheels” and “packs”, and use new and innovative game elements based on player effort and skill to get rewards.

2 Likes

It can be quite underwhelming if you don’t get the results you wanted after several spins. However, the odds of obtaining rewards from spin wheels are random. That being said, I’ll pass along your feedback to the team.

1 Like

Thank you yes underwhelmed is quite accurate lol😏

1 Like

Not limited to one gauntlet. And not to be rude to the support person who answered below but you are full of doo. Half the time the wheel never moves. You may be using a random number generator, but the odds of getting other than resources are slim. The gauntlets are mostly rigged anyway, to get us to burn throuh sage and energy and spend runes. Especially this last one. I dont know how were expected to go up against a dragon with over 2k hp and 2 others with 1800 and win. I burned up 2 fruit and a power bar and should have had him several times but he miraculously survived 4 hits with about 4 hp left in a row mind you, and of course did enough damage to me each time so as to kill me. Rigged is putting it lightly

1 Like

It’s a known fact that this game’s “wheel” system is one of the worst in any game title. The actual prize is determined (heavily-weighted RNG) the moment you tap to spin, and the animation is then “steered” to show the Wheel stopping on that prize. The prize is not determined by the actual position of the Wheel. You can actually see this happen sometimes when you spin and a bunch of card packs suddenly change to wood and fish about 1 second after the Wheel is spun. Sometimes, the Wheel will suddenly jerk backward off of a Pear or Powerbar it is already on, and you are back to more wood or fish. THAT needs to be fixed, as it’s a very negative element in this game. The lack of Pears and Power bars make Gauntlet playing unsustainable.

2 Likes

Oh I know right…I haven’t been playing too long but now I see :eyes:!!!

1 Like

Yuppers rigged totally

1 Like

I suspect it’s determined even before that; the way you’ve phrased it might imply that the user input still has some effect, and it definitely does not. BTW, Valka training is the same way; the outcome is predetermined before you spin. (This can be seen in that, if you quit the game after spinning but before “accepting” the result, you can spin again; the final position of the wheel will change, but the outcome will not.)

Well, duh? It’s rigged to try to make you spend runes. Personally I can usually get through most gauntlets without spending more than one of each near the end, such that I don’t need to buy boosts… but survival is impossible without spending multiple boosts, even in the first fight. I don’t even bother to attempt survival gauntlets any more. Of course, this is hardly the only issue with brawl/gauntlet…

1 Like