Ludia Forums

Dragon’s Health is not Showing

July 31 - Bug Description: When you start a quest and begin playing, the dragons’ health will not show. Image:

2 Likes

Hey TheJasonPlayz, could you check your app store and make sure that your game has been updated to version 1.6.10?

Let me know if you’re still having this issue after updating.

4 Likes

Yeah, it says that I have V1.6.10.
Image:

2 Likes

I am also having this issue.
Steps:
-Click on a quest

• Quest loads with dragons with no health
  • 5 to 10 seconds later it reloads with the health. It does this for every single level after the initial one and I do have the most up to date game as well.
1 Like

Thanks for letting us know, @Stormeh. There’s a minor update that should have addressed this issue today. Could you try updating the game to version 1.6.11?

1 Like

The App does not allow an update. The most up to date option on the apple app store is 1.6.10

When you’re in the app store, could you tap on the Updates menu? Once you’re there, hold and drag down the screen till it updates, any new updates should appear afterwards. Let me know if that works.

1 Like

No it’s not working. It doesn’t show in appstore

@Keith_Tam I had to refresh the app store several times to get it to show up on my iphone

1 Like

@Ned It worked after several refreshes, so far so good on the health bars.

2 Likes

I noticed that the issue with the health bars would only happen to me after I did an Alpha fight, I‘ll see if it‘s fixed as soon as I get my next hit in.

@Bee I did an Alpha fight then normal fights with no issues just now. I think it is safe to say it is fixed!

1 Like