Ludia Forums

Dragon trading between clan members

I think it would be a really cool idea if you could trade dragons between members of the clan that you’ve joined/created. I would love it if Ludia could implement this feature in a future update!

4 Likes

Uh, no. I can almost guarantee that nothing like that would ever be possible. See, not only does it sort of go against the logic of training a dragon(you don’t normally trade cats, do you?), but it goes directly against this game’s design. And while I don’t want to go into too much detail, so far all kinds of support involvement have shown that they can only “add” dragons, not remove them. Which may suggest that they are not even planning on letting dragons be removed, unless a person has fed a dragon to another dragon. There is no 'delete" button, no “salvage” button, and people have requested this ability quite a lot when the game got released, because people had an overflow of dragons and couldn’t afford to feed them, because there was no fish.

Besides, trading dragons involves all kinds of security concerns. Imagine Ludia’s position if they suddenly get a swarm of mails about hacked accounts or abused trades or simply “traded by error, please undo it”.

I know it’s bummer, but that’s how it works on the backend.

2 Likes

Ah, okay. That’s a bit of a shame.

1 Like

No way, it would make obtaining the right dragons way too easy and people would exploit having multiple accounts

2 Likes