Dragons rise of berk

U should make a thing like win 30 braws in a row and get a dragon egg

1 Like

I think you should add the hidden world to the game

2 Likes

Да и смертохвата бы ещё

Translated From Russian

Yes, and the death of more

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

I recently purchased something and still have not received it what do i do

1 Like

Buen juego, bien elaborado, los felicito. Sólo un par de críticas: sería mucho mejor que se pudieran comprar en la tienda varios sobres a la vez, Por ejemplo los sobres para conseguir hierro, comprar gemas, cartas para aumentar de grado a los dragones, etc. También fuese mucho mejor si hubiesen más variedad de dragones para pelear, hay muy pocos para batallas. Cabe destacar que deberían añadir otro tipo de beneficios por ganar batallas, como por ejemplo: ganar experiencia o algo por el estilo.

Translated from Spanish

Good game, well done, congratulations. Just a couple of criticisms: it would be much better if you could buy in the store several envelopes at once, for example the envelopes to get iron, buy gems, letters to increase the degree to the dragons, etc. It would also be much better if there were more variety of dragons to fight, there are very few for battles. Note that they should add other benefits for winning battles, such as: gain experience or something like that.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.