Ludia Forums

Draw result bug

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:

Fighting in the Arena and my opponent and I are both on our last creature. I kill his and then I take DoT and collapse. Battle ends in a draw but I lost somehow.

Area is was found in:

Arena. Sorna Marshes.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- As described above.
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:

Just the once so far.

What type of device are you using:

Samsung S10

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

5 Likes

The exact same thing happened to me! This is very frustrating…

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind as it was a really close fun battle but it should have been a draw. I wonder my opponebt got the same screen or not?

6 Likes

That was quite the battle, Colin_Goodman. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can look into this. Thank you!

1 Like

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:

Area is was found in:

Step 1- the battle was a draw. No winner
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: 1st time

What type of device are you using: Samsung galaxy s10 lite

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

This battle was a draw. But it shows that i lost and i lost trophies for this.

Please rectify. This is not fair or right. At the least, it should be a draw. Not a defeat for me.

Who lost their 3rd dino first?

I lost my dino first. He lost his 3rd Dino cos of DOT.

That should not matter. At the same turn both our dinos were lost.

Previously, if you both lost your third dinosaur at the same time, it was a draw.

Bug Description:

Fighting in the Arena and my opponent and I are both on our last creature. I kill his first and then I take DoT and collapse. Battle ends in a draw but I lost somehow.

Arena. Aviary.

Step 1- As described above.

Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:
Just the once so far.

What type of device are you using
iPhone 6

The team is already aware of this and they’re working on a fix. Your patience is appreciated!

2 Likes

I won a match (which is a draw)

I just won a match under the same circumstances as the OP, only I was the one who used DoT.

My Suchotator fell to Megalosuchus’ counter attack, then Megalo fell to the DoT. I was declared the winner.

Same here

This might have to do with how the earlier kills are taken

Didn’t happen to me, but happened to members of my Alliance in the tourney

image0

Bug or feature?

I finished off my opponent’s spinosaurus with my elasmotherium and he managed to get a bleed in and caused both our Dinos to die. But I still had a losing screen and lost trophies. I have no way of verifying if they lost trophies too. Is this another new mechanic that Ludia did not announce? @Ned can you please confirm this change and make clear the new policy?

I just got word that an alliance member just lost in the opposite situation where they caused the bleeding and still lost in the 3-3 tie breaker. @Ned we have a lot of inconsistency here regarding this.

Someone could add “Draw” or something in the title of this thread. I looked for the subject and didn’t find it. There’s no way to know it’s about that, so people might keep creating new threads when this happens (like I did and it got moved)

1 Like

A lot of tears being shed for loss of advantage in the short term.