Draws and didn't get my dino kills

Drawed a match and didn’t get my kill count. Have a good day hunting.

Hey Timothy_Maiheu, thanks for reporting this. Contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and more information so they can investigate this further. If you have any screenshots of the issue, it’ll be helpful if you include them in your email as well.

Even if you loose, you gain points to daily incubator. But if you’re killed by DoT and it’s draw, you don’t get 3 points.

Btw, it’s said “be first to beat 3 creatures to win”. You’re first, but it’s draw for some reason.

No i didn’t get my 3 points towards the incubator thats the only issue the rest worked fine the for further help

I just had a match end in a draw, and was not given credit for the three creatures I’d defeated (for the daily battle incubator - “Defeat 10 Creatures”). This is a tiny issue as it’s a bit of an edge case, and I’ve only seen it occur once.

Device: iPhone 8
Network: WiFi

Overall, keep up the great work. I remain impressed by your pace of development and your openness and communication with players about the game - that openness reinforces trust and generates loyalty, making it a heck of a lot easier to shrug-off bugs when they do arise.

Bug Description: I often end up drawing often with my lvl 13 suchotator by using lethal wound. I noticed with the new dino rewards, the 3 kills I would’ve had (and given me my incubator) didnt register, still 7/10 when we both killed 3 dinos and had a draw.

Area is was found in:Badlands

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Any lethal wound, have both players on 2/3 defeated, on the same turn kill the lethal wounding dino
Step 2 - lethal wound must also kill the other to draw
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:any draw I’ve had which is only twice since the new feature

What type of device are you using:samsung note 8

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: just fought to a draw, the three dino’s I killed dis not count toward my daily 10 For incubator, even when we lose any defeated Dino’s usually count.

Area is was found in: Jurassic Ruins

Step 1- fight to draw
Step 2 - profit?
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: happened once

What type of device are you using: iPhone 8+

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here) nah fam, i’m good

If you draw a match, you do not get credit towards your daily battle incubator for the three Dino’s you knocked out.

I noticed that the other day as well, thought I was going mad haha

I just had my second draw ever and noticed the same thing.

I have also experienced this bug, please down pay 3 dead dinosaurs into my account :-p

I just got this! Draw as I switched my creature to have a chance for win, but got that bleeding and died as I’d kill the enemy.
The thing it says for me is something about defeat creatures, and we both defeated 3 and I didn’t get any points, had 4/10 before the battle and now 4/10 after battle :confused: should’ve just lost since I already had full incubators and just needed that daily incubator.

Bug Description: Drawing a game doesn’t count towards daily defeated dinos

This may be by design and not a bug!

I don’t see why that would be by design, since when you lose your kills are counted. Doesn’t make sense if you get three kills, they aren’t added to the daily kill incubator because its ends in a draw, imo.

Seems rather unfair since kills count, even when you lose. Wouldn’t be the first unfair design in the game though.

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Draw Kills Don’t Count Toward Daily Defeated Incubator

Area is was found in: Battle Arena

Step 1- End the battle in a draw (typically by a bleed out after enemy death)
Step 2 - No progress gained.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Every-time.

What type of device are you using: Android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)