Ludia Forums

Dreadfall Toothless Spreadsheet

This spreadsheet shows the event restarts necessary for a non-Flight Club player to obtain Dreadfall Toothless.

There really is no need to have a seperate spreadsheet for Flight Club members since they get 75 Trust Points per Duty Chest compared to only 15 Trust Points per Duty Chest for non-members.

Flight Club members can obtain Dreadfall Toothless without event restarts as long as they occasionally open more than one Duty Chest per day.

Revised: Nov. 4, 2019

8 Likes

:star_struck: Thank you for making this @CaptWacky! This is really helpful!

I have 538 trust points, do you think I can get him this time? I can’t win the last level though…

@AIlen I assume you are not currently a Flight Club Member.

Today is Sunday, so ideally you would already have 1 Dreadfall Toothless by now.

You are pretty far behind. Unfortunately, I would say your best bet would be to join the Flight Club and try to open as many Duty Chests as possible.

Good Luck.

ooh I see, thank you

thank you for putting this together. appreciate it.

I don’t typically do restarts, I’ve almost got my first copy of DFT. I may be able to get a second copy.

Same! Though I think I’ll only be able to start the second copy, not get it. (Have 908 points)

Hi I’m seeking for advise here. The thanksgiving meatlug event Chapter 2 is almost comes to and end and I would be having 1.3k TP. Does it possible for me to get 1.7k TP by end of Chapter 3 if I keep reset the progress?

Note: 1. Have around 5k runes to spend for reset and replenish energy
2. I’m not subscribe to FC so opening duty chest contain less TP

@Kiet_Wei

Yes, it is possible.

Please let me know if there is a mistake in spreadsheet and I will update it.

1 Like

So how many runes would these restarts be? Approx 3k?

@vkk.silverside

The first restart costs 150 runes. Each subsequent restart of a trial chapter increases by 150 runes. So 5 restarts of the last trial chapter would cost 150 + 300 + 450 + 600 + 750 = 2250 runes.

I created a new thread with an updated spreadsheet for the Thanksgiving Meatlug event.

Since I’m f2p and I can’t open 2 chests a day, I can only get 2 copies instead of 3 even if I complete every single node for each one