Dream Team (Do you already have?)

This is my dream team (although I want Tarkus on my team in the future…)

What is your dream team? Or you already have?

App

JWA Field Guide

6 Likes

To be honest, I never thought about my team very well in the future. I just want to win unfair battles in the arena

But I think I would like to put it on my future team (Erlido, Gemini, Entelo)

1 Like

My dream team would be tryko,procerat,smilonemys,tryo,indo g2,Gemini,dentist,spinoconstrictor

1 Like

Screenshot_20200225_135631_ca.imatt.JWAFieldGuide

2 Likes

Screenshot_20200225-144737
Got it already, prepared to face almost everything.

3 Likes

Any team with my Anky in it is my dream team~

1 Like

Not quite there yet. Missing 1 more. And of course it’s the newest one.

1 Like

I basically have everything really I want. Quetzorion to eventually replace Carnotarkus one day would certainly be a goal I could have, but not a must.

It’s definitely a solid high Aviary team. It even managed to win 3 battles in Library, but I then decided to arenadrop back to Aviary since I know I’m not ready for Library yet.

1 Like

Screenshot_20200225-135548_JW Alive

There are definently some additions and subtractions I want to make but boosts and level differential make it a chore. I hang around 5800 with this team but I have been higher. I may drop and incorporate some variety

1 Like

I have my dream team. I use what I think looks cool lol.

3 Likes

megalosuchus represent!

1 Like

Thoradolosaur, Maxima, Trykosaurus, Magna, Spinoconstrictor, Indoraptor, Procerathomimus, Geminititan.

5 Likes

My dream team is monorhino, constrictor, entelomoth, indom G2, nemys, gemini, tarkus, rixis.

2 Likes

Surprised with your monorhino choice.

1 Like

This is mines even tho I highly doubt I’ll ever get to it lol I’m just missing Dio, the 2 sneks and Magna

3 Likes

Let’s see…

Dimodactylus, Ardent, Gemini, Tryko, ProceratOSAURUS, Spinoconstrictor, Marsupial lion, and Thylacotator.

Yes, I want proceratOSAURUS, not proceratHOMIMUS. Besides, proceratosaurus is one of my favourites :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Because im original and i love everything too strong:
-ardentis
-gemini
-smilonemys
-indoG2
-pumba
-Tryko
-Phorus
-procerat

2 Likes

My Dream Team Is Procerathomimus, Quetzorion, Erlidominus, Phorusaura, Magnapyrittor, Erlinkospyx, And Pterovexus. Im looking forward to seeing which dinosaurs seem to be the communities favorite battle wise!

1 Like

2 Likes

Thats Nearly Identical to Mine! Bird Bois Rule

2 Likes