Ludia Forums

DreamWorks dragons rise of brrk

Unable to log in today. I have a strong internet connection. I log in every morning to update my island. I do not remember my user number as this only come up when you are ablevyo lignin, please can you assist me?

Hello!

It isn’t just you.

I have the same problem, and I actually did some network analysis. There is an untrusted CA in the network chain; the game tries to connect and immediately runs into a TLS error that causes the connection to be reset. My guess is that Ludia broke something server-side (possibly a certificate expired and was replaced by one that certain versions of Android don’t trust).

Hopefully they will do something about this soon, but it might require manually installing a new CA our devices if they aren’t able to replace the problematic certificate.

Hello Thunderchilds, I’m sorry to hear about this. If you’re connected to a WiFi connection, could you try forgetting the network on your device then re-adding it and see if that helps?

If you’re still unable to log in after doing that, our support team would be glad to have a closer look. Please reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com. If you are able to remember your support key, kindly include it along with your device information as it helps them locate your account faster. Thank you!

1 Like

@Ronald

It is not a network issue on our end. There are many people having the exact same issue. The cause is a TLS certificate with an untrusted CA. Fiddling with networks on users’ ends is not going to do anything. I’ve already run through the usual troubleshooting steps as well as tried on two different ISPs.

If someone will reply to my ticket, which I opened a few days ago, I can send you a dump of the login attempt (not now, though, it’s on a different computer). The short version, however, is that the game tries to handshake with the server and the connection gets immediately bounced due to an untrusted CA. (At least, that’s how Wireshark is decoding the packet that ends the connection.) I’d also start by looking into what about your TLS setup changed on Friday/Saturday.

Or, you could try TESTING IT YOURSELF, something which AFAICT you are incapable of doing.

Please, do us all a favor and spin up a VM with an older version of Android (I strongly suspect a ton of bugs that you “can’t reproduce” are version-dependent), and you will probably be able to reproduce this issue, and many other issues.

1 Like