Ludia Forums

Drogons Dracarys 4000+ looking for 2+ ACTIVE players

Drogons Dracarys is looking for 2 ACTIVE players to help us advance on 6* alphas. We down our 5 stars every single time but are struggling on 6 star alphas due to some people not completing all their attacks.
If you are an active player who can commit to their alpha attacks MULTIPLE times daily, are over 4000+ battle points as most of us are that or higher and are looking for a new clan feel free to comment here and I will make room for you :blush:we are a friendly clan that wants to progress together so as long as your active and hitting our minimum damage consistently your position is safe and you can disregard the next part.
Grounds for removal are:

1. Missing 2 consecutive alphas without any explanation we do understand life happens and that is obviously more then alright!
  2. Scoring under 25,000 alpha damage. With around 6 attacks daily if your awake to make most of them it’s unreasonable for someone with a team of 4000+ to score under that. Even around work hours 25,000 should be more then achievable within even the original 3 attacks at that team level. image

I’m interested!

Bump we are still looking for 1-2 ACTIVE people that will attack alphas multiple times daily! Must be 3000+ the higher the better :smile: send me a message if your interested and I will clear spaces for you

image we just downed our first 5* alpha! Still looking for a few members (had to steal the pic from a clanmate as I claimed mine to fast :rofl:)

Bumping as we are once again looking for 2 active players to replace inactives :slight_smile:

Kevin#5449 English speaking, 4k9 team. An active member looking for a new clan. Do you have slot for me?

Hey there yes I have room for you invite sent!

I’d like to be considered when you have roster space. I’m an active player. Discord xelukereon #0881

We still have one open spot as we keep trimming inactives we would prefer a battle score of 4000+ or close to it :slight_smile:

I’ll take an invite. I’m at 6126bp.

TheDragonSlayer#5694

Invite sent!

We are once again searching it seems active players are tough to come by we are currently sitting at 24/25 attacking every alpha I need one more active player to make that 25/25! Also we just saw our first 6* today so the more damage the better!

Id like to join if there is still a spot left.
3.6k active daily. English speaking (not mother language).

@LastWh1spr
Or you could come to my clan… Your BP are close to mine (3780), and I could really use the help of someone of your strength to grow the clan. Currently we’re only 2 but can do Alphas in once per 2 days. We don’t talk much, but the clan’s formal language is English, the clan itself global. If you’re interested in lending a hand to our clan’s development, let me know. Thanks.

We are once again looking for active members we currently have an active roster but need people that can commit to over 30k+ alpha damage DAILY! We are currently working on 6 stars and getting them down below half but need more heavy hitters to make it happen as we have people with4500 teams doing 13k damage let me know if you can commit to a spot :slight_smile:

Bumping as we’re still looking

I like to join if you still have room.

If still searching, bp 5243, rickdagreat #6199, lvl 35 progress

@mia Absolutely let me know when ready and I’ll clear a space:)