Ludia Forums

Drone frequently stops moving

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
The drone stops moving and does not react, sometimes before the first shot sometimes after that(the time still counts down and target moves) . Everything else on my phone still reacts fine during that, so it is not about my Touchscreen.
Area is was found in:
Darting
How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Start darting
Step 2 - Not sure
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:
About every 15-20th time darting something

What type of device are you using:
Samsung Galaxy S7
Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey Coldblood, it’s possible that you might have lost connection during your drone session, similar to losing connection in battle, the battle will continue. If this is frequently happening, could you try some of the troubleshooting listed on our FAQ here and see if that helps prevent the issue: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?s=troubleshooting&f=why-did-my-app-close-unexpectedly&p=all.

If you’re still having problems after trying those steps, please feel free to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and our team can investigate further.

This effect happens to me from time to time relatively recently. Before, sometimes lost connection but never stopped moving the drone.

U know it kinda annoys me. Before 1.6, I could end my dart session even if I lost connection. I still could finished it and then it showed the drone screen while loading until I had connection.

But after 1.6, it won‘t react anymore if lost connection and I lose every chance to get enough DNA. That sucks and should definitely be fixed!
I lost many dinosaurs and even epics due to it! And if this should happen this week I‘ll be extremely mad!

1 Like