Ludia Forums

Drop Thors Crit to 20% please

More words to make 20 characters.

11 Likes

Please god yes, nerf the rats and tryko while you’re at it

7 Likes

I think Tryko is ok, I can level 3 thors to 30 easier then getting 1 level 26 tryko.

4 Likes

Idk I like variety, I bet there isn’t a single top 500 team without a tryko

1 Like

Or reduce its speed to 104. Can’t understand why it got faster fusing with a slower animal

7 Likes

Thora would still be a monsyer with 20 crit.
40 with boosts is just dumb and it rolls my whole team. Rat sucks as well why do they let clense remove the swap timer? How does that make any sence may as well just drop the swap penalty then if they can just ognore it

6 Likes

Why not 101?
tenor%20(1)

2 Likes

Thor is the worst thing in this game right now… Super boosted attack and speed
EVERY
FREAKIN’
BATTLE

13 Likes

The thing is though is that it makes sense. That’s what the tarbo DNA is for

4 Likes

It made sense before boosting arrived, I’ll give you that one. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lose. So no thanks for trying to make the harder unique to get worse :wave::wave:

7 Likes

Thor is fine just like all dinos are apart from one draco.

4 Likes

Thor is fine like an 8.0 earthquake in a large coastal city is fine.

Thor is singlehandedly making and breaking PvP right now. This could not be more obvious. :expressionless:

I agree the rat is pretty silly as well.

12 Likes

hmm not really. things are looking a little better with less depending on thor now.

your issues are not with the dino… they are with the boosts.

6 Likes

Oh really? :thinking:

Thor is fine after speed boost rebalanced.

5 Likes

Either drop the 109 speed or the 40% crit.

Also, I will never understand why Thor needed the massive speed for a chomper. It has instant charge, if anything it should be slower than chompers who cannot gain speed control via priority.

And before you bring up Allosinosaurus, it has below average damage and only one shattering impact.

6 Likes

There should be no nerfs on anything at this point. We just got the game fixed yesterday. Let’s play it for a while. They are lots of counters to thor at higher speeds than thor. A lot of people went all in on thor again and this is going to be a mistake. One shot pony teams. I can already see from matches opponent with big thor always starts with it. I start with boosted erlid or magna. If erlid cloak works the thor opponent usually takes thor out right away as they have no one else once he dies…

7 Likes

The problem is that Thor literally genocides everything out of viability under its respective speed (109) that isn’t Trykosaurus (108), who also happens to do the exact same thing.

They are the literal reason you don’t see Amargacephalus, Tyrannolophosaurus, Allosaurus, T-Rex, Tarbosaurus, Ophiacodon, etc being played when all of those before were viable at least as flexible picks / niche / min-maxing

Having a counter =/= balanced.

Even 189 speed Thor had at least two counters. Didn’t make it not overpowered.

5 Likes

Who said Thor is fine?

Who ever you were… Are you actully feeling OK?

Something needs to be done to it QuickTime.

8 Likes