Ludia Forums

Dsungaia

Now that is just plain weird looking …

14 Likes

i like it ^^

7 Likes

Interesting.

1 Like

I really like the description about it. Kinda gives it a little character.

2 Likes

The colors look cool.

5 Likes

moveset screenshot?

love that design

1 Like

It has grown on me and the moveset and stats are actually good. I think this may be a gem from the update if it gets noticed

1 Like

Screenshot_2019-06-26-23-24-01 Screenshot_2019-06-26-23-24-05

1 Like

Need. more. dsungaripterus.

5 Likes

And coins, this update took me from half a mil to 50k in an hour

1 Like

I need coins for erlikospyx
got 3090, just evolved spinonyx to 19.
I’m f2p, so it takes some time for me

1 Like

I love this thing so much. The kit and stats are perfect. It got the best out of the 2 parents, as a hybrid should be. I really hope it never gets changed.

2 Likes

It kind of looks like a duck. Lol :duck:

Hopefully the flyers will come back so I can finally create this. :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve used it several times now. It’s not the super best. I like Carnotarkus better as this thing doesn’t have enough hit points but I’m still going to use it often because it’s new and different.

1 Like

I’m hoping for a counter-attack or bird week next week, dsunga is 1 of the only rares I need
you know that thing (at lvl 16, non boosted) can do up to 3110 damage in 1 turn, (FS is active) lowering speed, while having armor, and 125 speed? its a good revenge killer, like dilorach or magna, or anything with FS (e.x. tryostronix.) it’s just that fast.

1 Like

Boost his health and attack and he’s a beast. Most of my dinos are level 24-25 and boosted to 5/5/5 and I came across one of these guys at lvl 21 and he posed a problem. If his health was a little more he’d have been a big problem - even though I had a few levels overall on him. On level - I’d assume he’d be really powerful.

i want it but im scared that it will get a unique and be nerfed.

1 Like

I want it but it’s weird and kinda ugly

I haven’t seen a single Dsungaripterus since the hybrid was announced, And why can’t we put it in the sanctuary this is getting ridiculous…

1 Like