Ludia Forums

DT invisibility

I don’t think dreadfall toothless’ “invisibility” works.
Is it supposed to dodge all incoming attacks(apart from abilities) 100% of the time?
Or is it supposed to function like lightfury’s dodge?

1 Like

It normally functions like Light Fury’s dodge (and for me it does seem to work)

Yeah just tested it for a bit in arena. I put Dreadfall Toothless on defensive team and he didn’t get hit by all tiles (some got Miss) And after that i also put him on attacking team to see if he would get hit and once again some of the attacks did miss, but not 100% of them. I think the % is closer to 30 like Light Fury.

@Ned Could you tell us the percentages of Dreadfall Toothless his skill (how much % dmg he deals at ability lvl 1 and by how much it goes up and the % of his dodge/invisiblity)

(I myself think its 107%+17%per lvl, but im not entirely sure)

I can definitely ask our team for you, Zhyan. :slight_smile:

Update: Damage starts at 177%.

1 Like

Thank you for looking into it, Ned. But I think the 177% may be a typo? (considering my Dreadfall Toothless who’s ability is at lvl 4 only does about 158%)

:thinking: If you believe there might be some discrepancies, our team would be happy to take a closer look at this. Could I ask you to reach out to our support team at
support+forums@ludia.com? Please make sure to include your support key in the email as well.

Thanks!

Hey BorkBorkImmaFork, Invisibility should be a 35% dodge chance. I hope that helps!

2 Likes