Due to COVID-19 can we have 5 different GIGA scents?

I applaud the GIGA scents, but we still need to go to different zones. Could you please have 5 different scents for the 4 different zones and the parks?
May I suggest Green Giga scents for the Parks and Red Yellow Blue Orange for the other 4 scents and zones.

30 Likes

I’m all for this idea. I’d definitely run those scents if I could get other zone exclusives too.

3 Likes

look at that description… ironic to giga purpose? :speak_no_evil:

4 Likes

@AndreMR Come on, this is your chance to hit the internal cap of 500000 common DNA. :tired_face:

If more and more players have to stay at home maybe we can be a little more creative and find challenges for all players, e.g. a “fight club”. Forum members become friends and battle each other. Results are posted in the forum or pm’ed to one one of the players who will make the ranking.

3 Likes

This is actually… a good idea…

2 Likes

Lets make a thread!

1 Like

This is a good idea. The commons it’s bringing me are what I see everyday at home just multiplied. Lol I dont need any more allosaurus. I would love another zone I never see. I would stay online for all 3 hrs for that. But Ludia doesn’t listen so most likely they’ll just double down and make the gigascent give out 4 local to you commons instead of 2. Lol

1 Like

At least Kaprosuchus is a global. But was sad when not even 1 showed up last night.

1 Like

I waited 3 hours and he never showed up, now I’m sad :disappointed_relieved:

7 Likes

I like the idea of different zone giga scents. I don’t know what to do with mine since I live in zone 3 (darn you Squirmy! AKA Diplocaulus). My preferred zones as of right now are either 4 (Spinosaurus) and 1 (Brachiosaurus).

1 Like

You have Argentino and Secodonto though… I’d trade my zone 4 for yours any day.

1 Like

For some reason Argentinosaurus is being really shy in my area. Lol :laughing: Secodontosaurus I have a lot. I am actively working on leveling my Ardentismaxima, but the one that is holding me back the most is Brachiosaurus. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Yeah, I had a difficult time luring the argents in L3 on the few trips I could afford there. As for Brachi, not only do i get it from events / recent alliance mission, but I only have to walk about 1km from home and I’m in L1. If I pop an epic scent, especially at night, I can find the Brachi there quite often.

I’m getting close (thanks to some events and alliance rewards). My Ardentismaxima is 30 away from level 26. :slightly_smiling_face: Now that I have created Monolorhino, my main focus for epic scents will shift to zone 1. :sauropod: Wish me luck. She’s kind of been elusive for me. She usually shows up as a proximity spawn. A lot of the times when I see her on my map shes almost always out of range when I am riding as a passenger in a car. Lots of tears have been shed that way. :laughing::disappointed_relieved::sleepy::sob:

Edit: Oops. I put the wrong number. Lol :laughing: I haven’t had my coffee yet. :wink::coffee:

1 Like

Good luck!
Your smaxima is higher level than mine, who’s at lvl 24. Argentino being the bottleneck.
I need 20 more DNA to get Gemini to 24, then i can focus on getting my speedsters to lvl 26. Kapro’s approaching lvl 28 thanks to alliance and the hospital near me.

1 Like

thanks ludia for the special odorers! but since there are so many people who do not leave the house you could put an odorizer from Monday to Wednesday where players can only take the dinosaurs of those days! another between Wednesday and Friday for the dinosaurs of those days and another for the epics of Saturday and Sunday. plus the possibility to take all the baconote and coins daily! and being able to do the battles that are there every day! would be a useful hand for players … fanatics like me!a joystick would be usefulabsolutely! we can’t leave the house, the law enforcement officers prevent us and do many checks!

Wow! Does your Kaprosuchus have boosts? How has she been working for you at that level? :slightly_smiling_face:

Even though I haven’t been using it, I still collect Kaprosuchus DNA. You might give me goals to work towards. :grinning:

I have goals for my raptors. My Blue and Utasinoraptor are much higher than they should be. Lol :laughing:

I consider Lil’ Kapro a he (mostly due to the boar part). He barely has boosts. T1 HP, T1 A, T5 spd)
Screenshot_20200313-023821
Does good teamwork with Carnotarkus or Gemini, especially when they go vs Elidom or IndoG2, then Kapro can land on them and break through the cloak/dodge. Sometimes he can hold his own against uniques a few levels lower, but he really needs some more hp and attack. Planned T5 HP and T20 A, speed stays at T5.
Some funny Kapro situations:
Screenshot_20200314-222509 Screenshot_20200315-145409
Screenshot_20200310-205604
Screenshot_20200211-153926 Screenshot_20200211-153310

3 Likes

Nice! Lil’ Kapro is awesome! :grinning::muscle:I’m glad he’s doing great for you.

Btw, I love the look of the Lockwood Library. I wish I was there. I recently made it to Avairy. Taking another break from the arenas to decide what I want to do. I’m afraid of what I might face in Avairy. :grimacing::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Library kind of bores me because of how dark it is (plus difficulty seeing how much HP I’ve lost). Aviary was ok-ish scenery-wise, and the most diverse when it comes to creatures faced. I liked Sorna Marshes and Lockwood Estate the most, although the fauna wasn’t as diverse as Aviary.

2 Likes