Dumbo, Porky and Flintstone’s Dino

Throw in some turtles and salamanders too. It’s funny that the top 3 tyrants are all based on such tame herbivore animals. How could TRex and Spinosaurus based creatures not be the top predators in this game. Ridiculous

1 Like

In real life, the massive herbivores beat the meat eaters because they were huge. Also, you realize that Entelomoth is a giant meat eating pig that (at least according to the game’s lab background for scale) is the size of an elephant?

6 Likes

The most dangerous thing a Dinosaur could be was a Herbivore imho. Like Sauropods had 0 natural predators once into their equivalence of young adults in most cases. That’s power

Yep exactly, the Brachio has no natural predators by the time it hit its teens.

2 Likes

Even today, predators go for the sick and the weak. A fully grown herbivore has size, plus all kinds of weapons to use against predators, and predators know that they risk death if they take on something too strong. For example, a moose or rhinoceros. No sane wolf or lion would go after one of those, and those both work in packs.

2 Likes

Mmmm, so fear the large pig rather than the T Rex.

1 Like

You realize that dinosaurs weren’t even real.

Their bones were planted by “scientists”.

There is no writing of dinosaurs in any ancient texts so your point is moot.

1 Like

Dinosaurs were real. How did you get to this forum if you dont believe in dinosaurs?:joy:

1 Like

Would be interesting if ludia released a size comparison chart for some of their creatures given the at times dubious scaling of animals that share an animation rig.
Just look at the size of spinoraptor!

Screenshot_20200415-090519_Samsung Internet

1 Like

“Tame”
Enteledon, a ferocious hooved animal that lived missions of years ago and pretty much could prey on anything from horses to rhinos to even hyenadon.

And then the mammoth. If you’ve ever seen a video of a bull elephant rampaging during musth, it’s terrifying. Mammoths most likely went through this hormonal phase too. Even if they didn’t, a mammoth could still take out anything it wanted

1 Like

Theres one dinosaur that hunted argentinosaurus. I think its called mapusaurus and they hunted in packs.

Never really understood religion. I could go on and on of what i think of it but i wont because im here for dinosaurs.

But they rarely brought down the animal. It would take many animals and a long time to finally bring one down. Paleontologists think they could’ve torn off pieces of flesh and let the animals recover from the wound, supplying more meat later

1 Like

I know. I am just surprised that a group of people actually deny that these creatures exist. However, there are people that think the earth is flat, so hey, what are you gonna do

1 Like

In an actual fight i guarantee a trex could kill a entelomoth.

Since a rex is larger than an elephant, and entelomoth is supposed to only be elephant-sized, you’re probably right. Thankfully, this is a game and in no way reflects actual reality.

Writing tends not to exist 65 million years before humans were born :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thread derailed.