Ludia Forums

Dungeon scaling system - Works as intended?

Hi All

I know it’s a topic which has been already treated, however I think the dungeon scaling system should be fixed asap, unless it works as intended @Ned?

When I completed the Lighfinger Mansion the first time, I did it with lvl 13-14 toons and for a couple of weeks it was fun and quite easy to complete all the 9 rooms always with no casualties. Now that I grind the same 9 rooms with lev 18-19, one of my toon always dies in room 5 or 7…with lvl 17 foes from the 1st room.

Generally speaking, I like the the challenge and the dungeon scaling system in this kind of games, but in this case it is too much and very frustrating.

PvP system is embarassing and I’ve really given up to it (1 hour to gain 50 point from bots and 2 minutes to loose the same 50 points VS a player with 500 (or more) less trophies who has the initiative and beats you), at least fix the scaling system which is really frustrating and unbalanced.

Of course the same issue appears in lower level missions, with lvl 20 foes in room 7 of dragon’s quest…

Hey Fizbanius, I’ll pass your feedback along to our team. Thank you!

Fizbanius. Unfortunately, the dungeon scaling is intentional. From my perspective it is unfair and illogical to punish players for leveling their heroes.

The current mechanics which allows players to easily complete challenges at level 13 while making the same dungeons impossible for heroes at level 18 is asinine.

Many insiders have taken advantage of such algorithms by capping their heroes at lower levels. These players can more easily complete challenges without repeating the same rooms over and over again.

This mechanic should never have been implemented and should be corrected in the next update. However, I suspect they will stubbornly leave it unchanged,

1 Like

@Orloch thank you mate, I don’t understand the following part, would you please clarify that?

Many insiders have taken advantage of such algorithms by capping their heroes at level 20. These players can more easily complete challenges without repeating the same rooms over and over again.

1 Like

Ooops, a typo. I meant level 10. I will edit it above.

People on here complained so they “fixed,” it. Seems like when someone loses a battle they want some item or another changed.

wise1_forsure. can you identify what was done to fix dungeon scaling. The creatures I face with heroes capped at level 16 are much different than those faced by a counterpart in the same dungeon with level 13 heroes. Perhaps I have overlooked something, but I have seen no evidence or update notes revealing this has been fixed.

Thank you Orloch! What’s your in game name if I may ask?

There a orloch in the ranking

Thank you Krom