Ludia Forums

Dunkleosaurus Hybrid Tournament 03/26/2021 - 03/29/2021

I’m not the only one… I already contacted support and I know they will fix this quickly.

3 Likes

Were you in the game when the tournament ended? If yes, that’s probably why and you’ll need to contact support.

1 Like

Oh for god sakes this is a bruh moment

Don’t have time to contact support right now, but same issue.

2 Likes

I opened a ticket…Ludia is great about fixing issues like this…

1 Like

I have to thank you for posting these photos. They have helped me up my trophy count and use fewer of my power dinos.

2 Likes

I wasn’t in the game: I exited just because of my fear that would happen. But it happened anyway

I have the same problem with the LPs. I’ll wait and see if I need to contact support.

1 Like

I would assume that everyone affected needs to turn in a support ticket

Edit: shows what I know

3 Likes

Do I need to have evidence I was in dominator or not cause I don’t have any evidence I was in it but I know I was in it

Hi all, the team is aware that the Dunkleosaurus pack did not contain Loyalty Points. At this time, we ask players not to write into support. We will credit those who did not receive any Loyalty Points later in the week once we have compiled a list of all players affected.
Apologies and thank you for your patience in this matter.

11 Likes

@Keith , I was wondering if this issue was tied to guaranteed resources packs.

3 Likes

Already fixed for me!
Thank you!

4 Likes

Me as well, thank you Keith.

5 Likes

I also got the 1300 LP, but I won the predator packet and not the dunkleosaurus packet. And I already got the LP from the predator packet.

4 Likes

When I opened the pack I got 0 LP, like lots of you. It was an hour or so after the end of the tournament. Then by chance I looked at the ‘news’ tab, and there was a message with my missing LPs. Thanks to Ludia for sorting this so quickly this time.

One mega-beast now hatching,although I suspect I’m not going to feed him up for some time until my Aquatic line-up moves on a bit. At 68,320 DNA I’m not going to be buying him a friend for a while either!

4 Likes

Wait does anybody else that see that says dunkeosaurus

2 Likes

Me too, but I am not complaining, nearly a new gold pack

1 Like

Uploading: 51D093BF-5122-4B60-9D41-63293D7F184D.png… I got it

4 Likes