Ludia Forums

Dunkleosaurus pack no loyalty point rewarded

@Keith No loyalty points in this pack image

3 Likes

Same issue for me as well.

Do we create a support request or is it normally given after sometime because I see quite a few people have this issue after every tournament.

1 Like

Create a support request

2 Likes

watch this thread … :sob:@it is serious

0 Loyalty points !Screenshot_20210329-140747

cool, i have the dunkleosaurus package, let’s see the rewards … 2400 dna, 500 dollars, plenty of food, a dunkleosaurus and … WHAT !!! no loyalty point!

You didn’t need to make a thread on this when there’s one other AND the tournament thread itself. Submit a support ticket to Ludia.

2 Likes

I have the same issue as you, however you really need to check the forums whether such topics already exist before creating another one.

2 Likes

sorry i didn’t know someone else had done this before,

@Wilson I have created a support ticket

1 Like

Hi all, the team is aware that the Dunkleosaurus pack did not contain Loyalty Points. At this time, we ask players not to write into support. We will credit those who did not receive any Loyalty Points later in the week once we have compiled a list of all players affected.
Apologies and thank you for your patience in this matter.

3 Likes

@Keith let Jurassic support know I appreciate the quick response to this issue they have already fixed this issue for me

1 Like

Same here, I already contacted support immediately before I visited the forum and realized it’s a widespread problem, well hopefully it gets fixed

Already fixed the issue for me, that was super quick! Did not expect that.

Thank you

1 Like