Ludia Forums

Dynamic stats not always accurate

Bug Description: Creatures that were previously acted upon (either by a buff of debuff) sometimes display incorrect stats the next round or (as in my example) several rounds later.

Area is was found in: Shores

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Match started with my Monolo VS Tenonto: Distracting Impact VS LGH
Step 2 - I swap to Thyla: Swap-in Distract VS DSR (Tenonto’s damage is debuffed to 0)
Step 3 - Opponent swaps to another creature, some moves happen and their creature dies.
Step 4 - Opponent brings back out his Tenonto. I preview to see how much damage its Distracting Impact will do and see 0. (Clearly the debuff from Thyla carried over)
Step 5 - I swap and Tenonto does expected damage (not 0) on my creature.

It’s not the biggest deal, but it happens in other circumstances as well.

How often does it happen: If you follow the steps above, every time.

What type of device are you using: Android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

3 Likes

Yeah this happens even if you swap a creature out then bring them back a few turns later they still show affected stats.

Been going on since 2.0 and a shame 2.1 didn’t fix it.

1 Like

Tbh I prefer invariable stats than variable but bugged

2 Likes

I would also like a way to permanently see the base stats. If my opponent is distracted, but I know they can cleanse it or will lose distraction the next turn, I want to know how much damage they’ll do to me after they cleanse. But all I see is the distracted damage levels. Another example is if my opponent is decelerated and kills me, I want to know which of my team members will outspeed my opponent when they are no longer decelerated.

2 Likes

Yes, this would also be nice.

1 Like