Ludia Forums

Dynamojo Hatch Crash

I just got the premium dragon Dynamojo from the limited exploration, and when I go to hatch the egg, the game instantly crashes. When I go back into the game, Toothless is there notifying me to check the bags. The egg is still there but every time I click “hatch”, the game crashes again and again.

3 Likes

There is a glitch in the game. I have Dynamojo but I can’t hatch it. Every time I try my game crashes. Annoying to say the least because I can’t complete duties and I don’t want to release it to try and find another one.

1 Like

Hey everyone, our team has been made aware of this and they’re currently looking into it.

Thank you!

Update: If you haven’t already, please email your support key over to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com.

3 Likes

in exploration I got the dynamojo the premium skrill and every time I click to hatch it it exits me out of the game and I don’t want to realease the egg so what do I do

1 Like

So de we keep the dragon in the bag still?

1 Like

You keep it with Toothless if you don’t want to release the egg. Basically, you can’t use him for anything until the issue is fixed.

3 Likes

Do you know when it will be fixed

1 Like

No, only Ludia does.

1 Like

@Nathaniel_Puzon @Ned @PkmnTrainerJ , I just got the Dragon. Do you recommend releasing the Dragon and then being able to use toothless and have support honor me getting it after the fact. Thanks, since it is not fair to not be able to use toothless with a defect that should never have happened in the first place, @Wolfgod, @Techno , @Bro_Bones would you not agree?

2 Likes

I would wait for a fix for now. The team are working on it.

3 Likes

I agree with @PkmnTrainerJ, although I personally haven’t found it yet, if I do, I’d still wait for the issue to get fixed rather than release it and hope I can find it again.

2 Likes

Hey there, Wolfgod. If you haven’t already, please reach out to our support team through the email address provided above. Our team will be able to provide you with further assistance.

Thank you!

1 Like

@PkmnTrainerJ @Nathaniel_Puzon @Ned , Ok, will wait, but may be missing out on completing the daily Gober duty reward and getting a premium pack from the Toothless journey. Also was not able to access part of mail for days due to the recent gauntlet spring pack defect. Again, these are defects that should never have occurred in the first place if proper testing and quality control was done before moving the updates to production which effect game play in significant ways. At the very least, be up front with your gamers that these issues exist so we play accordingly. I think rewarding a premium pack to all people affected by this latest defect is fair otherwise I will cancel my subscription and no long support any Ludia games or the company taking over Ludia and put in a formal complaint to Google. Thanks

2 Likes

Well I don’t know what to do on that link it brings emailing I put in the subject and my problem but just brings me back here so what do I do

1 Like

Also what’s cc and bcc

1 Like

If you’re having trouble with your email, please try reaching out to our support team through our FAQ here: Ludia Support

You can also contact our support team in-game by tapping on the Mail icon > Settings > Help > Support > then tap the Chat bubble icon on the top right of the screen.

1 Like

Hi @Ned

What should we do if we already have the egg, keep TL grounded until the update, or can I release?

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Did not receive Skrill Pack

That decision is really up to you, isn’t it?

1 Like

I am aware that I always had the choice, What I am asking for is information.

What does it mean ‘your progress will be saved’?
When is the update?
What happens if I release Dynamojo now?
What happens if I wait for the update?

See what I mean? The post was ambiguous.

1 Like