Ludia Forums

Dynamojo Hatch Crash

Then try leading with those questions next time. It saves time & confusion.

1 Like

@Ned please clarify ASAP. If we release the Dragon now, will we still get it when the update comes out? Otherwise, I agree with @Captorian, we should not have to keep toothless idle that long. Sorry, my son and I are extremely frustrated with the lack of clear communication. Reading between the lines, I now have confirmed that the search is gone in the game so can speculate that if we release the Dragon it should be back when the update is installed.

1 Like

I kept trying to hatch it, not thinking and now I can’t even play the game

2 Likes

Unfortunately I won’t apologize for being snarky. While I also experience most of what you guys are experiencing, I’m not one to complain about every little thing that doesn’t go my way. Instead, I have faith that Ludia will fix issues sooner or later. No game runs perfectly, and these developers are only human and do need time to fix these issues.

1 Like

Hey everyone, please remember to keep things civil and respectful when addressing others on the forums!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Except Ludia actually tries to fix them. It may not be exactly how we want, but they try. I’ve played many games over the years where if something goes wrong, it’s almost completely ignored, and the game simply moves on. Maybe one day I’ll also tire from this game, but as for now I’ll keep playing, good & bad parts included.

1 Like

Rude and unhelpful. @Nathaniel_Puzon

1 Like

Sorry you feel that way.

1 Like

I don’t think that you are really.

1 Like

Let’s get back on topic please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very well. To answer your questions, the Dynamojo event will reappear on the 22nd, whether the actual update will happen before or after is unclear, nor is how the other events will be affected. When they say “progress will be saved”, it means Toothless will still hold whatever bags he had, unless you released the egg, in which case you’ll have to search for it again.

1 Like

Much better.

1 Like

I was able to place the egg in the hatchery. And now, the game will keep on kicking me out. I am not able to enter the game. How long do i still need to wait until i am able to enter the game? Is the daily gift gonna be still in my in-game mailbox after 24hour? Am i gonna lose at least 2 collection of the daily dragon rider free ruins?

3 Likes

the search is just completely missing now

1 Like

the Search is due to re-appear on June 22.

1 Like

Hey Evanejo, my apologies for the delay! I’ve checked with our team and it’s recommended that it’s best to hold onto the egg for the time being, while our team works on the fix.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update @Ned

2 Likes

Sorry @Ned, we already released it. My son didn’t want to miss out on his daily, weekly Gober rewards, collections, etc. Please have the team put the egg in our mail when the defect is fixed. Please see my pm.

2 Likes

Im probably gonna miss on dagurs skrill now dang

1 Like

And does anybody know when we can hatch the egg

1 Like