Ludia Forums

Dysfunctional Dinos: 3 Level 20 Sanctuaries & 10/10 T8+ rewards. We want you! All levels welcome!

We see you, the player within, the person wanting to have fun. Experience the game like never before by playing with others who are as active as you. In Dysfunctional Dinos you are much more than a trophy count, you become family.

Enjoy battling in the tournament with others, let’s earn Tier 9 rewards together and unlock all those yummy unique dinos. :yum:

You will never be alone in battles, and alliance missions will not be a grind when you join our Dysfunctional Dino family.

Our players are:

• Strategic
  • Play everyday
  • Like to joke around
  • Are passionate about JWA

We have 3 level 20 sanctuaries as well as a farming sanctuary that has no waste.

We are willing to merge with a smaller alliance

You are too?! :thumbsup: Then contact us on Discord, LeftOfParis
#2191, or Ludia forums.

Meet our alliance leader Paris.

She’s wild, and she is fun, she brings sunshine to our alliance. Let her brighten your day and join the fun!

(Meet Dysfunctional Dinos Leader)

1 Like

Dysfunctional Dino is one of our amazing alliances in ARK. They offer the following dinosaur selection in their three level 20 sanctuaries. By the way, these are built-in under a day.

2 Likes

I can say for sure that this Allaince is amazing. The people in it are great, and will help you out any way they can. Definitely don’t expect to join and not meet great people.

2 Likes

Can I join your alliance. I’m an active player LVL 12 with 3800 points

1 Like

This may as well be the most heartfelt summary of the experience I had when I entered Dysfunctional Dinos. I was in another alliance called Hardcore Hunters (HH). They were kinda hardcore in their gameplay, they had some problems with players not lifting their own weight in the alliance, so getting 10/10 was bothersome. The problem was that they were not coordinated. Things were not strategized so as to not miss any contribution made by the players. After all, that is one of the reasons the alliance got disbanded. I was not so motivated to play anymore, I even struggled to get my dailies done even though there were players that really wanted to motivate us. DD addressed this limitations by being more organized, more well-structured, and close to other alliances that could help this alliance. For me, it was like an oasis in the desert, the kind of which you don’t seem to see very often. This alliance can and will shape you into a hardcore player without feeling that the game is like a full-time job. For me, these people are not players anymore, but human beings with stories who share a passion for this game. This is the secret ingredient of this alliance: its power to make you feel at home whether you play like a hardcore player or you cant one day. Nevertheless, the alliance requires that players are accountable and responsible for their own weight. After all, we not only want to achieve 10/10, we want our progress to be identifiable. Consequently, if you in search of an alliance who can help you grow both as a player or as a human being, DD may be the best choice for you as it was for me when I felt lost after HH got disbanded. Not only do I feel at home here, but i also find that helping this alliance so much is the right thing to do. You won’t be disappointed.

5 Likes

This alliance has helped me to grow since I came back to playing the game. They are like a family that made me feel welcomed and not afraid to ask for help. They can help you grow and don’t be afraid to ask for help because that always are willing to help you grow…

4 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Dysfunctional Dinos: 3 Level 20 Sanctuaries & 10/10 T8+ rewards. We want you! All levels welcome!:

We see you, the player within, the person wanting to have fun. Experience the game like never before by playing with others who are as active as you. In Dysfunctional Dinos you are much more than a trophy count, you become family.

Enjoy battling in the tournament with others, let’s earn Tier 9 rewards together and unlock all those yummy unique dinos. :yum:

You will never be alone in battles, and alliance missions will not be a grind when you join our Dysfunctional Dino family.

Our players are:

• Strategic
  • Play everyday
  • Like to joke around
  • Are passionate about JWA

We have 3 level 20 sanctuaries as well as a farming sanctuary that has no waste.

We are willing to merge with a smaller alliance

You are too?! :thumbsup: Then contact us on Discord, LeftOfParis
#2191, or Ludia forums.

Meet our alliance leader Paris.

She’s wild, and she is fun, she brings sunshine to our alliance. Let her brighten your day and join the fun!

(Meet Dysfunctional Dinos Leader)

Dysfunctional Dinos are still looking for players who want to help us build something great. Send me a PM with your interest to join. We are at Tier 8 in Tournament rewards.

I requested to join you guys seem like really nice people unlike my other alliances

I am sorry if you were denied. We do not accept blind requests. But I would like to discuss things with you… Do you have Discord? We have requirements, etc that I would need to go over with you.

Ive send u a friendly request in discord

Are you still recruiting?

I am familiar with ARK 1 rules and have discord

could i maybe join

Hi. I’m Existential Towel. ( Daniel )
I’m level 15.
Rank 68283
Ranked 262 in the previous battle season
At 8.legendaries in campaign
And currently in Lockdown in pvp battle.
I would love to join. I’m apart of a current small alliance that I because the founder is a lower rank and doesn’t play as much. I play every day and am mostly the sole person whom gets us to rank 2, sometimes 3 in the group changes. Anyways would love a team who plays as much as I. And I could learn from since I’m sure there’s much I can learn.
Have a full roster of legendaries but no exotics yet.
Anyways, I scrolled through quite a few alliances and y’all are my first choice.
(Also love the name! )

Sorry. ExistentialTowel
All one word

Hey. We are interested. Do you have Discord?

could i join
i amin lockdown and am level 13 also 6 legendaries

could i join
i amin lockdown and am level 13 also 6 legendaries

Can you add me?